Spring Practice

pinglett

Ramblin' Wreck

alagold

Helluva Engineer
I would think the Off should be ahead of def.If the def makes it difficult , its a plus at this point.
Key said a lot if you heard it.He mumbles a bit and hard to catch a lot.Helps to know the guys names.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
I would think the Off should be ahead of def.If the def makes it difficult , its a plus at this point.
Key said a lot if you heard it.He mumbles a bit and hard to catch a lot.Helps to know the guys names.
Yeh. You need your ear to the speaker, the ability to back up the tape, and a roster in front of you along with a previous familiarity with the players by position. With all that you get some info. It would help if the questions were more specific about the players and the progress/pecking order. For example: "Our Nickel player left after rarely coming out of the game the last two years. Who iis now in the running for Nickel" and is that perceived as a liability or strength?

"?

Last edited:

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
“They have really, really worked hard on their deficiencies. And they’re great leaders. I go up there and sometimes I’ll be coaching the 2s (second string) and (the first string has) run four plays, and I hadn’t even watched ‘em. Those guys, it matters to them, they’re ball guys. That’s what the position should be played like. We’re just trying to build a culture. It’s never gonna be right, it’s never gonna be perfect, but if you have confidence and play fast and you hit someone in the mouth, then it will all take care of itself.”
Geep Wade

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
And GT has been sleeping on conference realignment .... Eeeeeeyyyyooooo
We got pregame dancing in the street w guy named ludicrous.
We got full qb room and ol run by qualified staff.

Heck we are building new edge facilities.

Oh eooRO R- we sleeping on making progress on solving elephant debt divided by non media revenue issue. We been spending like TAM OSU, Ala but internal cash generation like big g5.