Spring Practice Thread

slugboy

Staff member
From yesterday:

@coachbillcurry: Thanks to Coach Geoff Collins, the entire staff and football team at GT, for welcoming me to your entire day yesterday. I especially appreciated the handshakes from just about every player after the team meeting. I loved your enthusiasm and hitting at practice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

65Jacket

GT Athlete
Wells was perfect in both PATs and FGs. I blame coaching for his demise. He should never have been forced to re-win the job.

bos

Helluva Engineer
Wells was perfect in both PATs and FGs. I blame coaching for his demise. He should never have been forced to re-win the job.

Everyone should be forced to re-win their starting jobs from the previous year regardless of position. If you slack off in the off-season just because you think you won the job already, the next guy up will surpass you. That's competition.

Boaty1

Helluva Engineer

This is laughable. Were you really a GT athlete? That is a statement made by somebody who just isn’t familiar with competition.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer

This idea that having to compete for the job somehow “broke” Wells is ridiculous since he’s already shown the mental toughness to compete for and win a job. I mean, seriously, he was a walk-on...those guys usually aren’t prima donnas.

slugboy

Staff member
Andy Demetra with a Jahaziel Lee interview

@GeorgiaTechFB: .@95Jahaziel provides @AndyDemetra with a #GTSpring update as he works to get back to [emoji817]

#404theCULTURE /// #GTSpring

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Anyone know the story behind the Puerto Rican flag up on the wall behind the coaches during these interviews?