Spring Game Info

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The following parking areas will be available for fans to access Friday, April 17:

Lots Open All Day (Pay Lots)
Area 2
Area 3
Area 1
Area 8
Area 6
Centergy Deck
AT&T Deck

After 5 p.m.:
BD - Burge Deck (Free)
E65 -- McCamish (Free)
E40 - Klaus Deck (Free)
All levels of Student Center Deck (Free)
PLUS All of the lots mentioned above (with corresponding costs)
All parking is first-come, first served and will fill as campus staff/students depart from campus

RV PARKING
Tech Parkway is available for RV parking, after 5pm

Handicapped Parking
We will have a limited number of spots on Brittain (adjacent to Peters) and in Peters deck

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
The following parking areas will be available for fans to access Friday, April 17:

Lots Open All Day (Pay Lots)
Area 2
Area 3
Area 1
Area 8
Area 6
Centergy Deck
AT&T Deck

After 5 p.m.:
BD - Burge Deck (Free)
E65 -- McCamish (Free)
E40 - Klaus Deck (Free)
All levels of Student Center Deck (Free)
PLUS All of the lots mentioned above (with corresponding costs)
All parking is first-come, first served and will fill as campus staff/students depart from campus

RV PARKING
Tech Parkway is available for RV parking, after 5pm

Handicapped Parking
We will have a limited number of spots on Brittain (adjacent to Peters) and in Peters deck
Nice! Planning to tailgate in Area 2 (SC) during the day, and the SC deck when it's open for all at 5pm.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Weather channel has been wrong all damn week.....so CPJ decided to help them out and informed them it rains like hell nearly ever damn spring game....so they are now reporting chance of precipitation during it at 90%...............

Even a broken clock is right twice a day....more often than TWC......Im afraid it doesn't look good at the moment. Was really hoping fireworks for the kids would happen. Doubt I drag them out with 2 of them being under the weather already. Now I just have to decide if I'm gonna take my sick butt out for it.

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
Trying to decide myself..... don't know if this will be a good time to introduce my non sports daughters to a game that will probably end up being miserable for them. My 5 year old already suggested going to the zoo instead of the game just because I mentioned the game was in Atlanta...... Got some serious work to do with them, this weather isn't helping

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Trying to decide myself..... don't know if this will be a good time to introduce my non sports daughters to a game that will probably end up being miserable for them. My 5 year old already suggested going to the zoo instead of the game just because I mentioned the game was in Atlanta...... Got some serious work to do with them, this weather isn't helping

As a Science teacher I have to say... TAKE THEM TO THE ZOO!!!

Just on a different day ;)

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This one isn't even hard to decide anymore. I'm not going.
Now predicting heavy rain and thunderstorms tonight from 6 pm to 8 pm. Been raining downtown here since around lunch time.

I don't like this being on Friday nights anyways as that is the hardest night to get into town. (the continued bad weather on Friday nights may be a sign to GT to get its act in gear and move this from Fridays).

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I drove up from Savannah with my husband. Hit rain the other side of Macon. Came to a standstill in traffic outside of Jonesboro. Got to Courtyard Marriott on 14th & was told my room (which I booked weeks ago) was no available but they were putting me up in the Residence Inn on 17th. It is now 6:15pm & I am waiting on dinner to be delivered. I'm sorry but I just don't have it in me to sit in the rain. I love Our Team but I'm going to watch it on my computer, I hope. As always #GoJackets #TogetherWeSwarm

techfan4

Georgia Tech Fan
I drove up from Savannah with my husband. Hit rain the other side of Macon. Came to a standstill in traffic outside of Jonesboro. Got to Courtyard Marriott on 14th & was told my room (which I booked weeks ago) was no available but they were putting me up in the Residence Inn on 17th. It is now 6:15pm & I am waiting on dinner to be delivered. I'm sorry but I just don't have it in me to sit in the rain. I love Our Team but I'm going to watch it on my computer, I hope. As always #GoJackets #TogetherWeSwarm

Dang. Hope you end up having an enjoyable weekend.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

You should've booked a cheaper hotel, where sitting in the rain looks like a better option. Maybe we'll see you in chat.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Sorry I missed chat but did get to watch the game on my tablet (no sound). JHD looks awesome. No wonder #18 is using the hashtag #FearJabari2015.