Spring Game Info

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Still trying to talk @YJAlleyCat into braving the elements. We do it all the time on vacation, and have plenty of all-weather gear. Plus, it's supposed to be pretty warm.

Maybe I'll just go it alone, if she chickens out.

I will been there, although I still don't understand why they don't do it on Saturdays like most teams.
Nobody ever came on Saturdays, so they gave Friday a shot 2 years ago and had the best turnout in years. If it had not rained last year, the turnout would probably have been even better. I guess they decided to try at least one more time and see how it goes. I like it myself, even though it means a late drive back to Augusta. There's just something special about BDS at night.

Animal02

Banned
I was there in '07, and it was awesome. I was surprised at how friendly and gracious the ND fans were; I had expected an Athens-like atmosphere. The only bad thing was I had to be a good winner....LOL

Even in '97, when they scored late after a questionable penalty to win the game........many ND fans said to me "you should have won" They were gracious in their victory as well.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Weather forecast improving.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150415_0001.png
    wp_ss_20150415_0001.png
    493.6 KB · Views: 33

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm watching the weather closely. I can't imagine what would keep me from being there. But, last year was miserable.