Sports Talk Radio

Josh H

Jolly Good Fellow
Buck Belue actually has the most insight on Tech for 680. Followed by Chuck Oliver, but I think its because both of those guys are cfb junkies as opposed to general sports junkies.

Buck oddly enough attempts to give somewhat fair coverage. I remember him bashing the Falcons in 2014 for not sending any scouts to Tech's pro day.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
They actually led off this a.m. college football segment with Sandra Golden talking about Tech. She said that they don't give Tech alot of love because the fan base is so small compared to ugag's but did cover PJ's press conference.He talked about how Tech has not been able to recruit well because they had sub-standard facilities , uniforms yada,yada,yada. But, Stansbury had made improvements, new locker rooms, uniforms, and to use his favorite word "hoped" this would help recruiting. He didn't address the"gorilla in the room", which is his demeanor, attitude toward fans, and his offense. But, what do I know, maybe it will all come together in the next few years.
His demeanor is great unless you're a journalist that asks dumb questions over and over. His attitude towards fans is fantastic. Every time I've ever heard a fan interact with CPJ, they come away highly impressed. His offense is a winner. Has been here, has been other places. Sounds like you just have a bad attitude.

Dirty Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Buck Belue actually has the most insight on Tech for 680. Followed by Chuck Oliver, but I think its because both of those guys are cfb junkies as opposed to general sports junkies.

I agree with this. Buck Belue is condescending as hell though. He can choke on a D.
Chuck isn’t condescending and gives us a reasonable shake. Matt Chernoff thinks he knows wtf he’s talking about but he’s no different than a message board poster. He really adds no insight to any topic being discussed but I generally like him.