Speaking of transfers...

Jacket prime

Georgia Tech Fan
However it is or isn't tilted, yep. Tell me true that when you see the orange tiger paw you don't think Clemson. I dare you.
I sometimes think Auburn, but that's probably a function of where I live.

As far as the transfers go, so far it feels like a lot, but we always seem to have a good amount of attrition in the offseason. Hopefully we can balance out with some incoming transfers as well.

The wide receivers I kinda expected when Camp was the first one off the bench when Stewart got banged up. Would have been nice to keep at least one of the DBs, though.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I'm not going to lie.. if Tech wins another Natty, I'll stand in line at Walmart, kmart, Joe's Crab Shack or anywhere else to get a chance to see it up close..
Atleast this woman didnt show up!!
Haha..
Touring local Walmarts seems to be the norm for Alabama when they win (Ohio state did it also ).
walmarttrophy01.jpg
FB_IMG_1480182815899.jpg
Dr.Pepper is a sponsor as well.

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
However it is or isn't tilted, yep. Tell me true that when you see the orange tiger paw you don't think Clemson. I dare you.
I think of the Parkview Panthers... I honestly think clempson has some of the worse uniforms in sports. Never really paid much attention to them until I became a GT fan. Its tilted to 1pm because all their games used to be played at 1pm. Amazing the things you can learn sitting at a bar in Anderson SC. But give them credit they did win it this year.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
... Its tilted to 1pm because all their games used to be played at 1pm. Amazing the things you can learn sitting at a bar in Anderson SC. But give them credit they did win it this year.
Now that, as a famous turn-of-=the-20th Century newspaper once said, is interesting if true.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I was finishing my BEE degree in 1973. My brother in law was a freshman at clem son. One of his roommates came home to Atlanta for the weekend and was a football player. He was part of a huge recruiting class (50 or 60+) and told us that clem son was emphasising their fb program. That was last year that so many scholarships would be allowed so they signed a huge number that year. That may have been the beginning of what they have become. There was a championship and probation in the following years.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
You know what? I think we just don't get it. I used to be one of those lofty types until I discovered I could hit a Wal-Mart, get what I needed and be in and out inside of 20 minutes and, yep, save a little money. Alas, I am of the age that a penny saved and all that. I feel better about it now that they are treating employees better, but I used them before, too. But if Clemson has displayed the trophy at a Wal-Mart (do they even have one, because I don't know) then maybe Clemson's marketing courses are better than GT and they know their audience. Which may be why Clemson, population several, packs 82,000 in every Saturday and we struggle to hit 52,000 in Atlanta. A bit of humility might be in order, and maybe order some marketing profs into the Wal-Mart aisles for a spin. And just maybe, heaven forbid, Dollar General ...
You must not shop on a Sunday afternoon.

Also, I sure hope you have a little better understanding of why their fanbase dwarfs ours.