So Where is Everyone's Viewing Pleasure at Right Now?

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I bought season ticket 2 years in a row but could not afford them this year. I have weekend obligations that prohibit me from attending every home game. I will be at the FSU game and another 1 of my choice. I watch every single game on TV no matter what. I'm off limits on Saturday and Sunday during football season. You have to soak it up because we all know it ends too soon... plus CBG is back for another glorious installment of mediocre D and pass it around the horn for 30 secs and heave it at the hoop. Oh lord... don't get me started on that. Anyways I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm ride or die for my Jackets and I will always support them to the fullest... win, lose or tie.

gtg771r

Jolly Good Fellow
At all home games. Now it's just about the fun of being around the Tech crew on Saturdays and enjoying those friendships. At least I won't be as nervous about the outcome of the games going forward! haha

BufordJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
01-Hannah_Exclusive-YDX_6929.jpg

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
@SavhGTMom & I have season tickets but coming from Savannah for every home game a problem. If we aren't at the game we will always watch it on tv. It has been painful but we will always support Our Team and yell "Go Jackets - Sting 'em!"

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
I quit getting Sports Illustrated decades ago so I know little of their coverage now. When was this photo and what was the context? I am only curious because then whole time I was a subscriber there was never anything related to Tech going on.
This "coverage" certainly can't hurt! It certainly caught my interest...

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I quit getting Sports Illustrated decades ago so I know little of their coverage now. When was this photo and what was the context? I am only curious because then whole time I was a subscriber there was never anything related to Tech going on.

Don't know if it was on their print edition, but that GT cheerleader was SI's cheerleader of the week last week. Happened to see it on their website.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
I only get to go to 3-4 home games because of travel but I've decided not to watch today. I've let the last 2 games ruin my Saturdays and that's not fair to the wife and kids. We've got plans this afternoon and I'm not gonna check my phone or the interwebs until I know the game is over.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I only get to go to 3-4 home games because of travel but I've decided not to watch today. I've let the last 2 games ruin my Saturdays and that's not fair to the wife and kids. We've got plans this afternoon and I'm not gonna check my phone or the interwebs until I know the game is over.
Guess we'll know if you're the problem after the game! It's either that or the fact that I needed to throw out my lucky hat from last year. I replaced it this week with the non-quite-yellow (closer to spicy brown mustard) one I bought at the bookstore after the second game.

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
Nothing's changed for me.

I will listen to every game (odd work hours) no matter what.

It's about the kids and the school at this point. That's what always matters most to me. Sure I'd like wins and satisfying execution. Not gonna tune out if it's not there, though.