So Where is Everyone's Viewing Pleasure at Right Now?

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Are you attending games, selling tickets, watching on TV or not bothering and just checking the score every now and again because there are far more compelling match ups to take in?

I'll be honest, I didn't get season tickets this year because I am studying for CPA all fall. So I'm already not attending games, but I didn't watch much of the game the other day. Watching UGA lose was way more fun than watching us lose. I thought we had the game in the bag up 21-0 and I was like "meh" nice job today. Then when I looked again and we were down 38-28 I was like "meh" saw that coming. I am numb.

Dave.S

Jolly Good Fellow
I have season tickets and will be there to support the team through thick and thin. Let's not forget the great ride last year's team took us on.

Obviously this year is off to a rough start with all the injuries and inexperience on offense but I'm confident things will improve and execution will get better as the season goes along even with the toughest schedule in years.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I go to every game I can. Now that I'm older that's nearly every one. Stay to the bitter end, win or lose. This has certainly started out as a frustrating season, but we've sucked a great deal worse in my lifetime. If you think this is the worst we've ever been, you're either missing a few cards from your deck or you're 8 years old.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
Will be at all home games (except FSU because my niece insists on having a fall wedding), and watching the rest of the games on the TV. @GTpdm and I are NOT fair weather fans. We are lifers.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Drive up from fla home games.
Dvr games
Vy way the rabbid u oa fans said they really enjoyed demolishing the dogs

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Home games - 216, 9, 16-17
Road games for balance of season - in front of big screen HD, still hollering for adjustments even though I know the game is at least 3 - 10 seconds behind the real world time (because I know CPJ and the coaches need my advice ;) )

FatPat

Jolly Good Fellow
All home games- went to South Bend, had tickets to Duke but chickened out for HD with the weather, going to Clemson, considering Virginia- a damn fall wedding will keep me from Miami
On another note: pet peeve- why in the hell do girls want to get married during football season!!!!!! Sorry, that just makes me madder then our current record!

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
All home games- went to South Bend, had tickets to Duke but chickened out for HD with the weather, going to Clemson, considering Virginia- a damn fall wedding will keep me from Miami
On another note: pet peeve- why in the hell do girls want to get married during football season!!!!!! Sorry, that just makes me madder then our current record!
Said this before and will say it again ... with apologies to @YJAlleyCat ;) , fall weddings should be prohibited unless performed by Rev. Moore at halftime. :)

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Typically go to a few games a year, my dad and I used to get season tickets, but it's tough to do that trip 6-7 times a year. I'll probably be there for FSU, and maybe one other. I planned on going to the ND game, but it just didn't work out. I've watched every snap of every game, and I'll continue to do so no matter what.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Watch every snap of every game. Going to Clemson this weekend for the first time. Can't wait. Was there the last time an underachieving GT team faced off with a top 10 CU team. I learned a long time ago to just enjoy every season for its high points and be optimistic every time toe meets leather. Life's too short to let your overall joy be determined by the success or failure of a football team. Now, I wouldn't have felt this way 10 years ago, but that was 10 years ago.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I'm sure this is offensive to many, but if you can't speak up for yourself BEFORE you're married, you're screwed after that. Some things should be against the law and football season weddings are one of them.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
If my attraction to CFB was based only on seeing "my team" win I would not have remained interested in GT football after entering to real world - it was hard enough to stay interested in football while I was at GT.

I have had plenty to distract me when I was raising my kids. Since that is now over, I am back to following the Jackets in body as well as in spirit. As long as I live within a reasonable distance, have the means and my health - I plan on being at Grant Field.

The guy behind me in my section graduated in 1951 and is bringing his great-grandchildren to the games - I want to be him when I am in my 80's.

Go Jackets!