So what you think? Who plays as a freshmen?

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I still have high hopes for Philpott. Sounds like he would have seen the field if not for an injury during fall camp that set him back during the season. He's 6'3 WR that has legit track speed.
He was my favorite WR in that class and I too still have high hopes for him.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The "Or" list could be a lot longer than this.

But I like Mills a lot. Whenever he eventually plays he is going to be a good one for Tech.
Another guy to consider that most do not is Marcus Allen. He did well when he was on the field, it's just that he couldn't stay on it. There's a bunch of guys competing and that's a very good thing for GT.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Tyler Vernon. His Hudl film shows the following:
6'4" Height
240lbs Weight
40yd Dash 4.66

If this is even close to accurate this guy will be a PTP. Just needs some teaching.

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
RS-fr David Curry. Cat can form tackle and closes Jemea (an all time fave for me).

Several of the RS-fr are interesting and there are a ton of them. Cottrell, Campbell, Morgan twins, Kirvonte B., Cooksey, Walker, Quaide, Howell, Philpott all could bust.

After the spring game my call to bust out was Lynch last year.

Last season sucked but about 30% of the scollie guys were tr-fr. IMO spring is going to be exciting as a lot of these guys are terrific prospects.

Bule

Jolly Good Fellow
Adams for sure, heard he looks like an absolute beast in person.

Woods and Branch both will play some too I think.

Next I will go with Cole and Kerr based on need.

Finally go with Mills and Camp because we will not be able to keep them off the field.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
If Adams is handling his business in the weight room and conditioning dept he will be getting a lot of snaps.

Woods
Braun
Branch
Bridges
Cole
Gantt.... Only if asked to play defense which I doubt