So what is success against Morehouse?

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Obviously a win - but to me that should be assumed. I know - maybe not :D

To me success tonight is a Didenko sighting. I want the bench to be all over this game and not have to have Jose be "the man".

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Staying healthy

Get a large lead and rest Jose, JB and Moses. If Devoe is still hurt he better not play.
Let Usher, Bubba, Evan, Khalid and Phillips get minutes.

This was absolutely my answer as well.

I want 40 minutes of Bubba and Shem.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
I say 75+ bench minutes and clearing the bench late. Would love to see the starters play 25 minutes.

I won’t be shocked if it goes down to the wire, but I really hope that’s not the case. I also hope we have a decent crowd.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Obviously a win - but to me that should be assumed. I know - maybe not :D

To me success tonight is a Didenko sighting. I want the bench to be all over this game and not have to have Jose be "the man".

Agreed..I need for Double D to put up some points tonight!!

OG-T

Jolly Good Fellow
Rest Devoe. Limited mins on Jose. Get Wright his mojo back. Get Shembari (his possible last chance at) real minutes. Get Bubba and Asanti multiple good looks to get their sharpshooting rhythm calibrated. Have Pastner sitting on bench with game well in hand at the end. No injuries.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I am hoping we see Alvarado play sparingly in the second half.

I’m hoping for a win.

I’m hoping Cole gets more minutes.

I’d like to have a DD sighting.

Turnovers < 10

Devoe stay on the bench / air bike all game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ramblingon

Ramblin' Wreck
As has been said rest Devoe. After using the starting lineup we used against NC St. play Phillips and Didenko heavily. Get some good minutes for Price, also. Then, later on, get the walk-ons into the game to get some time, especially Coleman Boyd, who, several years down the road may be a contributor (with his credentials). Don't risk any injuries.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Not a big crowd with 25 minutes until tipoff...
ed576a681e953b988bfc53796c2e2fcc.jpg