So one assistant position still available….

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I wouldn't want to hire your engineering company if you're hiring football coaches to it.

I couldn't AFFORD his engineering firm. You can get engineers a heck of a lot cheaper than football coaches. Maybe we should have majored in PE after all. ;)

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Thanks. Much better. I guess ???
I just wonder if that also played into it. Part of the reason we got him was other schools wanted him at LB and he wanted to be a Safety. Maybe he’s come to the realization that he’s going to be a LB at the next level and other schools became a reality again.

Point is he’s probably a LB in college, but we got his commitment because we said he could be a S.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I just wonder if that also played into it. Part of the reason we got him was other schools wanted him at LB and he wanted to be a Safety. Maybe he’s come to the realization that he’s going to be a LB at the next level and other schools became a reality again.

Point is he’s probably a LB in college, but we got his commitment because we said he could be a S.
Or maybe he noticed our safety play this season?

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Or maybe he noticed our safety play this season?
Or maybe it was a Burton thing. Who knows what really goes through a young man’s mind. We can think the best, we can think the worst, the truth is probably neither of these things.

Personally, I think someone got in his ear and he’s very influenceable. He’s always been close to the top rung of the fence anyway.

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck
Or maybe it was a Burton thing. Who knows what really goes through a young man’s mind. We can think the best, we can think the worst, the truth is probably neither of these things.

Personally, I think someone got in his ear and he’s very influenceable. He’s always been close to the top rung of the fence anyway.
Yep. Whatever negative recruiting we thought used to happen against us, it’s worse now

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer

He was very high on us after the good defensive performance in the UNC win i noticed, and has trailed off as the season went straight downhill from there, like you said who knows?

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer

He may have been reading this blog.