Sneak Peak

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
That shade of gold pops nicely against the dark grey field. The problem with gold on a white field is not enough contrast to pop. That’s why a darker shade of gold works better visually/graphically with white. Unless you go metallic, but that’s hard to do in fabrics and maintain consistency.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I have a funny feeling that the older or more traditional crowd is no going to be happy. I think you will a little bit more flash (not Oregon) but more than current have seen at GT.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I would like to see the Saints gold used and keep the uniform style we have worn the past few years with Russell. Maybe a minor tweak here or there but, I do at least once a year maybe twice, whether it be a whiteout, ACC championship, bowl game or something else, want to see a special uniform design from Adidas. Metallic gold helmets or white helmets with a gold face mask, something unique. I get we like the traditional look but we need the “cool” factor too. These younger kids love that **** and if it helps draw more sidewalk fans and create a buzz about the programs (football/basketball) then it needs to be done!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I would like to see the Saints gold used and keep the uniform style we have worn the past few years with Russell. Maybe a minor tweak here or there but, I do at least once a year maybe twice, whether it be a whiteout, ACC championship, bowl game or something else, want to see a special uniform design from Adidas. Metallic gold helmets or white helmets with a gold face mask, something unique. I get we like the traditional look but we need the “cool” factor too. These younger kids love that **** and if it helps draw more sidewalk fans and create a buzz about the programs (football/basketball) then it needs to be done!
Once a year mayhem, I dig it!!!

silver_football_helmet_decal.jpg

Milwaukee

Banned

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I could get on board with that shade...especially if it is easily reproducible throughout all mediums/media/...whatever. :)
I think we should pick a gold on a part of our uniform, for example pants, that the powers to be decide. Then for every other medium, the color be modified, if needed, to match the color of the pants.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I think we should pick a gold on a part of our uniform, for example pants, that the powers to be decide. Then for every other medium, the color be modified, if needed, to match the color of the pants.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Yea that’s kind of what is being decided.