Signee Promotion

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Hell Yeah! I am loving the approach this staff has taken. We are starting to see some excitement in areas we haven't before. I live in Houston now, and wear GT gear 3-5 days a week to the office. Am known at the GT guy by my team and even found the one "u"GA grad here to troll.

I love sending out the workout clips and media stingers we are churning out. Had a good conversation about being in the top 50 classes this year and pulling two 4 stars. The buzz is building and I am tryign to find a way to make it back Friday night to the flats for the spring game.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I like it. These billboards obviously make the recruits feel great and that's worth a lot for impressions on future young men interested in Tech.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Lol...I can hear the conversation:

Kirby Smart: Congratulations, RB recruit, we look forward to you playing for UGA!

RB Recruit: Yo Coach, did you see Jamious's Billboard off 285?! That's some pimp sh!t GT is doing. All I got was a shout out on Twitter...what's up with that?!

Kirby Smart: ....how was your day...?

BTW, did anyone notice that UGA and Kirby Smart is trying to pivot UGA as "Atlanta's team" and one of the elite schools in the country? Me thinks he's not liking everything coming out of Atlanta about GT since CGC was hired.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer

Kirby Smart: Congratulations, RB recruit, we look forward to you playing for UGA!

RB Recruit: Yo Coach, did you see Jamious's Billboard off 285?! That's some pimp sh!t GT is doing. All I got was a shout out on Twitter...what's up with that?!

BTW, did anyone notice that UGA and Kirby Smart is trying to pivot UGA as "Atlanta's team" and one of the elite schools in the country? Me thinks he's not liking everything coming out of Atlanta about GT since CGC was hired.
So what’s with the racial/socioeconomic profiling on that recruit? ;)

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck

I’d expect UGA to follow quickly behind our marketing initiatives. They have droves of money to waste