Signee Promotion

MaconBacon IM88

Jolly Good Fellow
i saw in other thread (19 recruiting) a digital billboard of Jordan Yates signing with GT. What a great signal to future high end recruits of the love we have to offer.

I think it's very cool and another data point that our new staff wants to retake the metro ATL market.

Bravo!

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
995E106C-E9DB-44C2-873A-C8E4BFEDC752.jpeg

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
And maybe builds some more local market, non-alum fans!

These kids will want to see asses in seats. Welcome one and ALL
And later in the day the gt grad working in ATL is asked by his boss " I see your team got the top georgia football player - do you have season tickets ? No?? Hmmm..

It's terrible that we have so many alums in ATL that dont come

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
And later in the day the gt grad working in ATL is asked by his boss " I see your team got the top georgia football player - do you have season tickets ? No?? Hmmm..

What's terrible is that the other 3 million people in ATL can't make up the difference.

That, however, is about to change.

GTRock

Jolly Good Fellow

We should have both more alums and non-alums at the games in upcoming seasons than we've had in recent years. It takes both.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Amazing how our social media and marketing have skyrocketed in since the new hire...……………………………...

The crazy thing is, social media campaign is free. Just takes imagination and creativity. Those things don't cost any $$$. It's always been available to us but we haven't really made use of its potential. At a school like GT where technology is the cornerstone of the school's mission, not taking advantage of something like social media to its fullest potential is head scratching to me.