SI.com has GT in Shreveport for bowl

Tempest_12

Jolly Good Fellow
Were are number 2/3 in the coastal right now... How could we possibly slip to being the 7th ACC team???

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Were are number 2/3 in the coastal right now... How could we possibly slip to being the 7th ACC team???

Well, he actually has us as 6 but doesn't think Music City would invite us to repeat vs u[sic]ga. He has FSU, CU as 1 and 2 and then Miami and VPI as 3 and 4. While I think that was reasonable before last week, it will be interesting to see how that holds up. He has Duke at number 5, and, again, it will be interesting to see how that holds up.

If we beat CU, then we'll be 2/3 more arguably.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I'm selfish, I admit. I would love to see Tech in the Music City bowl against an Ole Miss kind of game :D I promise y'all a game here in Nashville would be a great trip for all Tech fans!

jchens_GT

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree OldJacketFan. Nashvegas is an awesome town. If we land in the Music City, I am there! I'd love to go back to the Ryman if someone good is playing.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I agree OldJacketFan. Nashvegas is an awesome town. If we land in the Music City, I am there! I'd love to go back to the Ryman if someone good is playing.

jchens, even if the Ryman doesn't have a headliner the music along Broadway is superb in almost all genres. The Second Fiddle is usually one of the best spots on Broadway for very good local talent. Tootsie's for the history is always fun along with The Stage. Cadillac Ranch is a pretty good bet as well. Best thing it that all of the places are within 2 blocks of each other and across the river from LP Field :cool: