1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

SI.com has GT in Shreveport for bowl

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by Eric, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Eric

Eric Retired Co-Founder Staff Member

2. gtyj18jr

gtyj18jr Jolly Good Fellow

I think the Music City would pick Tech before BC, though it would be nice to slaughter Vandy.

3. Eric

Eric Retired Co-Founder Staff Member

I would like Vandy at Music city. Haha.

ramblinvak likes this.
  4. Tempest_12

Tempest_12 Ramblin' Wreck

Were are number 2/3 in the coastal right now... How could we possibly slip to being the 7th ACC team???

5. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

Well, he actually has us as 6 but doesn't think Music City would invite us to repeat vs u[sic]ga. He has FSU, CU as 1 and 2 and then Miami and VPI as 3 and 4. While I think that was reasonable before last week, it will be interesting to see how that holds up. He has Duke at number 5, and, again, it will be interesting to see how that holds up.

If we beat CU, then we'll be 2/3 more arguably.

6. OldJacketFan

OldJacketFan Helluva Engineer

I'm selfish, I admit. I would love to see Tech in the Music City bowl against an Ole Miss kind of game :D I promise y'all a game here in Nashville would be a great trip for all Tech fans!

7. jchens_GT

jchens_GT Ramblin' Wreck

I agree OldJacketFan. Nashvegas is an awesome town. If we land in the Music City, I am there! I'd love to go back to the Ryman if someone good is playing.

8. OldJacketFan

OldJacketFan Helluva Engineer

jchens, even if the Ryman doesn't have a headliner the music along Broadway is superb in almost all genres. The Second Fiddle is usually one of the best spots on Broadway for very good local talent. Tootsie's for the history is always fun along with The Stage. Cadillac Ranch is a pretty good bet as well. Best thing it that all of the places are within 2 blocks of each other and across the river from LP Field :cool: