Shaq Mason named 1st Team All American by USA Today

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Combine stars don't do allstar games do they? He doesn't need to prove anything to get drafted, just stay healthy

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
Even more amazing than being named a first team All American is that 3 stars Shaq beat out all of those 5 and 4 stars must have guaranteed All Pro Players that turn you into an instant championship team seconds after they sign their LOI. How can that even be possible? Aren't these recruiting sites the Titans of player evaluations?

Just look at what GT did this season with a team of 85 football players. Stars rankings are interesting to help pass the offseason until opening kickoff. That's all. The Barnum and Bailey of the internet.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Bout damn time someone gave shaq the credit he deserved.

I bet if ACC coaches had polled their own Dlinemen Shaq woulda got first team there too.

iopjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Well deserved selection by Shaq. I guess he must have hurt a lot of ACC coaches feelings (by beating their DLs into submission) to get the ACC snub.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Hopefully a long line of stud OG's for GT. Uzzi, Mason, Devine (hopefully), who's next, Will Bryan?

We're gonna be WR U and OG U. Can't wait to see Gary Brown too, as @Blumpkin Souffle mentioned.

Also, thanks to whoever pointed out the play in the ACCCG where Devine blew up FSU's "stud" Dlineman Edwards. Devine had that dude on skates. I could just hear Edwards screaming for mercy.

MidtownJacket

Staff member