Shamire does appear to be

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Shamire is a great young man. He is working his *** off this summer. I expect him to have a great year. He comes over and hangs out with us after games. He is a total gentleman. That being said, I would not want to line up in ft of him :)
Shamire doesn't know us by name. But, when he sees us...he grabs @MrsDrJacket and hugs her. We're pulling for him.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
I stand corrected ;)
In fairness to @MidtownJacket, that's mostly correct. There are a few who do know who I am, and when we meet face-to-face I am usually more forthcoming. Probably like most of you, we operate on a Screen-name basis here. And that needs to suffice.

I mostly dropped off of here because of constant pushing that was more curiosity-laden than need-based and relevant. The mods who have needed to know who I am--do know.

Back to Shamire and what'd all better hope is a successful offseason of conditioning for him. It would be fun to see how good he can be!

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sure how much back in the fold I really am. Don't think much has changed. I do read regularly. But, not as apt to contribute much as I used to.