Shamire Devine's Hard Work

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
LOL. Let's make it more fun.

If we are top 35 in Total D, then once a week thru 2017 you have to take my side in any GTSwarm discussion I choose with at least 5 posts and stop making your point on any topic I choose for that week, or you don't make any posts for 2 weeks as a replacement for my choices.

If we are not top 35 in Total D, then I have to abide by the same standard.
I don't like those terms, I'd rather keep hearing from both of you. Just pay the man. ;)

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
Me too. The sad part is that our D will be so improved that he won't get the rest in between series.
An improved D could theoretically give him more rest in between series by forcing the offense to take 10 plays to score instead of just 5. But, you were probably thinking about more 3-and-outs ... one of the many longings of my heart.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
LOL. He won't bet.
So, do you really think our defense will improve to top 35 in ppd this season? (not asking sarcastically)

I should probably ask this in another thread instead of continuing to derail this tribute to Shamire. So, if you don't mind, can you go HERE to answer that?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Glad to see that we have another area where coach has fone what can be done to "fix it" in the area of slow linemen .
( At the nd game the white uniforms made right side of line look like a Michelin tire advertisement.)
Sisk, sewak, and the energixer bunnie that flea has lent us for 4 years are tobe thanked for their part of this change. It really is Shamire that has taken a big step in becoming the best he can be.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
LOL. Let's make it more fun.

If we are top 35 in Total D, then once a week thru 2017 you have to take my side in any GTSwarm discussion I choose with at least 5 posts and stop making your point on any topic I choose for that week, or you don't make any posts for 2 weeks as a replacement for my choices.

If we are not top 35 in Total D, then I have to abide by the same standard.

hahaha...ok let me re-read this again...its complex :)

so let me restate this. In 2017 I have to take your side once a week on a discussion you choose....and if you wish to say to me "stop your Points" on a thread I have to cease....or I stop posting for 2 weeks.

Simply because 52 weeks is a long time; lets bound this a tad more. How about its as you state above, but only for main events:

Spring Ball
Fall Ball
2017 season

Simply I can't possible keep up for 52 weeks.

Then as you state if we are not top 35, you have to do the same

deal?

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
So, do you really think our defense will improve to top 35 in ppd this season? (not asking sarcastically)

I should probably ask this in another thread instead of continuing to derail this tribute to Shamire. So, if you don't mind, can you go HERE to answer that?

FYI the bet is top 35 in total D not ppd (he chose total D)....re-read above....

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
hahaha...ok let me re-read this again...its complex :)

so let me restate this. In 2017 I have to take your side once a week on a discussion you choose....and if you wish to say to me "stop your Points" on a thread I have to cease....or I stop posting for 2 weeks.

Simply because 52 weeks is a long time; lets bound this a tad more. How about its as you state above, but only for main events:

Spring Ball
Fall Ball
2017 season

Simply I can't possible keep up for 52 weeks.

Then as you state if we are not top 35, you have to do the same

deal?

sure i will!!!!

FYI the bet is top 35 in total D not ppd (he chose total D)....re-read above....

Yes.
Taking a side is 5+ posts
Ceasing is on a topic/point, not just in a thread
Done