Seriously....who else we gonna beat?

techman

Georgia Tech Fan
I look at the schedule and I don't see another victory. If you do, please tell us how or why we win another game.....

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
We beat Clemson. You heard it here first. We also beat Notre Dame. We lose to VT, Georgia and Boston College. We get blown out by Pittsburg. We win all our other games. End up 7-5 just as predicted before the season started.

But don’t tell Clemson, Notre Dame or UNC. Those wins absolutely depend on our catching them by surprise. If we talk about it too much on the site we will not surprise them and we will lose.

😀

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
Seriously, Duke, BC and VPI I have as wins. I think we get one of UVA or MIami or UNC. Clemson, ND and UGA are the heavy lifts. I still hold out for six wins.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
I’ll play.

50/50 odds that We will beat Duke.

We could beat Boston College.

We could beat Miami

This is based on performance so far this season.

Maybe we “gel” and some other wins show up, but not seeing them yet.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
We can win every game but we have to coach better, play better, and get most if not all of the breaks. If we could just learn how to win and forget our tendency to display our uncanny knack of how to lose, it would make a huge difference. Got to play like our hair is on fire every play.

Go Jackets!

I agree with this 100%. There is a big difference in teams that hope to win vs. teams that expect to win. Far too often when watching GT play over the years you watched and waited to see how the team was going to find a way to lose. This was not just a issue of talent, depth, coaching, experience, etc. It was mental. That's why watching the '89 and '14 teams start a bit slow but just get that swagger were so much fun. Those were teams that at the end of the year just expected to win no matter who lined up against them.

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
We beat Clemson. You heard it here first. We also beat Notre Dame. We lose to VT, Georgia and Boston College. We get blown out by Pittsburg. We win all our other games. End up 7-5 just as predicted before the season started.

But don’t tell Clemson, Notre Dame or UNC. Those wins absolutely depend on our catching them by surprise. If we talk about it too much on the site we will not surprise them and we will lose.

😀
You’re on something

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
We can win every game but we have to coach better, play better, and get most if not all of the breaks. If we could just learn how to win and forget our tendency to display our uncanny knack of how to lose, it would make a huge difference. Got to play like our hair is on fire every play.

Go Jackets!
I don’t think we’re capable at all of beating uga & Clemson

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
But he’s telling the truth
He is not telling the "truth". Show me any factual evidence in his half hearted attempt to get his post numbers up. He wants us to spiral down another dead horse subject. We will win the games we win and we will lose the games we lose. Period. Im not gonna do his work for him and list every reason why we might lose to likes of F-ing Duke.....

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
I look at the schedule and I don't see another victory. If you do, please tell us how or why we win another game.....
I think we best someone we’re not supposed to : like a uva , unc, Pitt maybe , but I agree with you it looks bad . We’ll be underdogs from here on . I think 3 wins tops

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
F296C52C-CA2C-4FC9-B202-6D41B2893439.jpeg

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Got to play like our hair is on fire every play.
If my hair was on fire, I'd run to the sideline and stick my head in the bucket.

Seriously, so much of the college game is mental. Beating Clemson would not be the biggest upset ever. Upsets bigger than that have happened and will continue to happen. I hope the guys go out there to win and not just keep it close.