Sensitive Forum

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
Not you. We have disagreed a lot, and I think you have said some pretty provocative things I disagree with. But I've never heard you directly call people a murderer, racist, bigot, rapist defender, ignorant, etc. WreckInGT has done all of those and more, as recently as yesterday...to a female on here no less (among others).

He is the only person I have on ignore as well. The forum is much better not seeing his drivel. I contemplated the Wisconsin guy because he seems so angry all the time and never adds anything of value.

Deleted member 2897

He is the only person I have on ignore as well. The forum is much better not seeing his drivel. I contemplated the Wisconsin guy because he seems so angry all the time and never adds anything of value.

I can't stress enough that folks like ATL, Supreme (trying to remember names) that think differently...I always read their posts and think through their perspectives and highly respect them. Disagreeing with someone would never lead to an ignore from me, nor do I think with others on here.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Not you. We have disagreed a lot, and I think you have said some pretty provocative things I disagree with. But I've never heard you directly call people a murderer, racist, bigot, rapist defender, ignorant, etc. WreckInGT has done all of those and more, as recently as yesterday...to a female on here no less (among others).

I didn't think it was me, but I have not seen those threads myself. And calling people those things without evidence is wrong, but if you have evidence of those things its not so bad.

Deleted member 2897

I didn't think it was me, but I have not seen those threads myself. And calling people those things without evidence is wrong, but if you have evidence of those things its not so bad.

Do you really think there are people on this forum who are murderers, racists, bigots, rapist defenders...and that its helpful to call them that directly on this site?

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Do you really think there are people on this forum who are murderers, racists, bigots, rapist defenders...and that its helpful to call them that directly on this site?

I am not sure who anyone is on this site, if we have evidence of a person being any of those things then yes it is helpful to call them out.

Deleted member 2897

I am not sure who anyone is on this site, if we have evidence of a person being any of those things then yes it is helpful to call them out.

Are you related to WreckinGT? You're one step short of him. You don't need to know who anyone is on this site. Have you seen anybody on this site say things that imply they're a murderer or a rapist defender or a racist? Speak clearly and stop waivering - tell us how you really feel. If you think so then say it. If not, then stop equivocating.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Are you related to WreckinGT? You're one step short of him. You don't need to know who anyone is on this site. Have you seen anybody on this site say things that imply they're a murderer or a rapist defender or a racist? Speak clearly and stop waivering - tell us how you really feel. If you think so then say it. If not, then stop equivocating.

Dude your angry again today. I have spoke very clearly. If there is evidence, then saying it is not a problem. I don't personally know of anyone on this site that I would think is a murderer. I know some people on this site have made plenty of comments that would put them in the category of a rapist defender and I don't think I have ever heard anyone post anything blatantly racist. There are a lot of hate filled people on this site. We also have a lot of angry people on this site. I love them all. Just wish some would use logic instead of their feelings when in heated discussions.

Deleted member 2897

Dude your angry again today. I have spoke very clearly. If there is evidence, then saying it is not a problem. I don't personally know of anyone on this site that I would think is a murderer. I know some people on this site have made plenty of comments that would put them in the category of a rapist defender and I don't think I have ever heard anyone post anything blatantly racist. There are a lot of hate filled people on this site. We also have a lot of angry people on this site. I love them all. Just wish some would use logic instead of their feelings when in heated discussions.

That's better, thank you. And I'm not saying this in a passive aggressive tone (promise).

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
I can't stress enough that folks like ATL, Supreme (trying to remember names) that think differently...I always read their posts and think through their perspectives and highly respect them. Disagreeing with someone would never lead to an ignore from me, nor do I think with others on here.
The people who very rarely ever post in the lounge because they don't want conservatives ganging up on them are some of your favorite posters. Why am I not surprised.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
I like how you get upset when you perceive that people put things in your mouth that you didn't say, but you turn around and do the exact same thing to others. We are all waiting for the proof that Delta donates millions of dollars a year to black lives matter whenever you want to show us.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I just want to add my voice of agreement to this sentiment. There is only one person I have on ignore as well, and I respect the voices and opinions of those who see things differently, and believe or not I sometimes learn things and ask myself questions after reading something they have said. Specifically the guys you mentioned, @ATL1 and @A Love Supreme are worthwhile reading. Even if they are wrong a lot ;)

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
I just want to add my voice of agreement to this sentiment. There is only one person I have on ignore as well, and I respect the voices and opinions of those who see things differently, and believe or not I sometimes learn things and ask myself questions after reading something they have said. Specifically the guys you mentioned, @ATL1 and @A Love Supreme are worthwhile reading. Even if they are wrong a lot ;)
Give me a break. Its funny seeing you guys claim to like others when the second they post anything against your beliefs you will gang up on them and call them names.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
This is a sensitive forum. Anyone who doesn't go with the masses gets blasted every time.

It doesn't bother me one bit though. Its an internet forum and if people are sensitive when someone challenges their logic or lack thereof so be it. I wouldn't block or ban anyone for that myself. I have only blocked one person on this forum so far and that just because they proved to be dishonest and immoral. I don't agree with the poster right above me hardly at all, but not going to block.

From what you (for the benefit of others) have said, I'm the one ignored.

I will leave it to others to decide if they think I am dishonest or immoral on this forum.

The truth is that @BuzzStone is antiChristian and became anxious over being shown how ignorant his posts were.

JStewart2227

Jolly Good Fellow
Going in to tomorrow’s game just wanted to let everyone know that I’m back. And my opionion still stands, sorry to those who are ok with mediocracy.