Senior Day

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
Gonna get back on my soap box for a sec. If you live near metro Atl....and don't have a wedding or similar to be at....please show up and make some noise for our seniors. These guys have put their blood and sweat into their effort for our program. They have given us some awesome memories. They deserve some awesome fan support at their last home game.

Not only do we have our core tailgate group attending tomorrow, but all the wives will be there AND some out of town visitors who want to see a college football game. It's gonna be great!

mj claz

Jolly Good Fellow
It is kind of embarrassing if we pull out those 2014 unis off the dusty shelf to wear tomorrow.

I personally like those jerseys--not nearly as much as the 2006 ACC championship blues but I like them nonetheless--but can Russell really not make a blue version of the uniforms we wear this year (I guess that would basically be the 2006 unis)? Unless it is a throwback or trendy alternate that is intentionally different, you should have one uniform style with multiple color variations. You shouldn't be alternating between various uniform styles based on what you've got laying around the equipment room from years past.

Blah Russell...is it 2018 yet?

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
It is kind of embarrassing if we pull out those 2014 unis off the dusty shelf to wear tomorrow.

I personally like those jerseys--not nearly as much as the 2006 ACC championship blues but I like them nonetheless--but can Russell really not make a blue version of the uniforms we wear this year (I guess that would basically be the 2006 unis)? Unless it is a throwback or trendy alternate that is intentionally different, you should have one uniform style with multiple color variations. You shouldn't be alternating between various uniform styles based on what you've got laying around the equipment room from years past.

Blah Russell...is it 2018 yet?
Putting a lot of thought into a guys picture. Maybe it's just his favorite uniform he's worn.

yellowjacketjosh

Georgia Tech Fan
Really love the blue and gold unis! Always remind me of the Orange Bowl! I really hope all the fans show up, even though the game is not sold out, which is a bummer. Our fans are pretty awful. We can't fill up a 55,000 seat Stadium for our Seniors. Terrible. Hopefully the AD can get some more promoting going.