Helluva Engineer
Is this a sneak peek?
I love these colors....
If so, Im sorry(not sorry lol)

@Supersizethatorder-mutt
FB_IMG_1479261803009.jpg

bass ackwards

Georgia Tech Fan
Those looks great as they have for most of the year. Is it coincidental that they finally got the unis right as it gets close to the end of the contract? Kinda like the MLB player that goes on a tear in his contract year.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Agree ballin.....Blue jerseys should have white numbers, be paired with white pants and gold helmet. Gold numbers and pants just don't look like anything I'm used to seeing us in.....though that orange bowl performance was good enough to almost make them appealing.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Anybody notice that CPJ had UA pullover at the Pc
:) That's an official ACC Championship-issued swag from a few years ago. Not a GT purchased piece from our contract. He's just dipped into the non-blue part of his considerable closet and pulled out a long-sleeve pullover for practice. Nothing to see here.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Definitely love the Gold numbers on Blue, as well as current stripes on white pants. Emphasizes Gold more.

Word on the street is something new, and unusual, coming for ugag. IDK

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
#TGW: SENIOR DAY STILL EMOTIONAL FOR JOHNSON

http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/111616aaa.html

Saturday is Senior Day for Georgia Tech football as the Yellow Jackets host Virginia. Tech's Paul Johnson will go through his 20th Senior Day as a head coach but still knows that the only given is that the emotion of the day won't be easy to get through.

"You develop relationships with those guys and you get close with them," said Johnson. "Anytime that you get to the end, it gets kind of emotional for you as a coach out there on the field because when they come out with their parents for the ceremony, you realize it's the last time. From the time you started recruiting them until now, you've spent what is for the most part five years with them. It's neat to see them move on and hopefully be successful outside of football for most of them but it's still kind of bittersweet."

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Gonna get back on my soap box for a sec. If you live near metro Atl....and don't have a wedding or similar to be at....please show up and make some noise for our seniors. These guys have put their blood and sweat into their effort for our program. They have given us some awesome memories. They deserve some awesome fan support at their last home game.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I thought to start a thread on uniforms, so was pleasantly surprised to see this one. Here goes a stream of consciousness ...

Notre Dame. Did anyone see them play Army the other day? Green/Gold uniforms and the ugliest helmets I've ever seen. Is there someone at ND who actually ordered these? Hideous. Notre Dame has a great, traditional color scheme with timeless uniforms. I think it was Lou Holtz who stripped names off the uniforms so as to emphasize "team". Great look on the uniform too. Simple. Classic.

Tennesse. I love UT's uniforms. They have a classic style - two colors and have tweaked them a bit over the years, but never enough to make you gag. I love the use of checkerboard on them. (Great historical reason why too.). I'm not sure about the Smoky uniforms. I know ... it's fun, but they have such a great look.

Bama. Will always be Crimson Jersey's and Crimson helmets to me. Perkins tried to take em back to white helmets as when he played, but that shocked the fans. Bama, like a few others, focus less on uniforms on more winning. I love the teams that don't change much year to year ... LSU, Ole Miss, etc. You know who is taking the field.

UGA. I think UGA is confused. Are they mimicking the Falcons? They constantly throw different uniforms out there, almost as in they are in search of an identity. All black? All red? Gag. Silver pants, red jersey. Simple.

Tech. I love the Navy jersey look and would like to see this for home games. Like ND, take the names off the shirt, but put the GT logo on the shoulders and take off the numbers. Simple, classic look. White pants. Ibeeballin's share is perfect. You can't get merchandising working until you have the uniforms standardized. Not a fan of the high tech look for Tech football like some of other clubs are trying. Keep it classy. Simplify it ...