Senior Day vs Wake Forest

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
By the way, I am wiiiiiide open for t-shirt (size M) or an Ish poster from two days ago, if there are any extras floating around.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If someone can snag me an XL in that BJ Elder t-shirt, I'll hook you up with my tix for an ACC game next year (no guaranty that it's a good team, but it's possible).

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
I have a medium BJ shirt that won't fit me and a signed large BJ shirt that doesn't fit. Tech really needs a XL tall t-shirt option.

when I went up to Elder for the autograph, I asked him sarcastically to sign it as Jarrett Jack. He said he would but he actually has his hair still :ROFLMAO:

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Nice finish for the Jackets. We tried to blow it at the end, but WF wouldn't let us! Really a pretty ugly game all around, and really unfortunate that Lammers was in foul trouble all night, but Alston really stepped up and Cole had a nice second half (he had 10/10--what?). Kudos to JoshO for hitting the free throws at the end-- 6/6. Great win, and nice way to close out a tough season. Now let's go make some noise in the ACC Tourney!

Go Jackets!