Senior Day Pic

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I had a great time walking my daughter out on the field for Senior Day. The last four years have flown by and I have many special memories!

It is just unfortunate that I spent more time in the end zone than our players did :)

View attachment 3141
I recall you posting here about your cheerleading daughter when she started. Those four years do fly by don't they. My wife and I said the exact same thing almost two years ago now.

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
I think you looked a few years younger when I met you at the Duke game 3 years ago. Having a daughter in college must be stressful :)
I still blame that loss on you! You brought your pregnant wife (a Duke fan) to that game. We are 1 and 3 against them ever since. You need to repent of your sins!

Just kidding! I hope everything is going well with your family and that you are turning your child into a GT fan!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I still blame that loss on you! You brought your pregnant wife (a Duke fan) to that game. We are 1 and 3 against them ever since. You need to repent of your sins!

Just kidding! I hope everything is going well with your family and that you are turning your child into a GT fan!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Well I brought her to the 2012 and 2016 Duke games and we took care of business both times! I’ve added a 2nd little girl since then so I’m working on both being GT fans. My oldest already knows how to say Go Jackets.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Since I brought it up, here's Timbuk3:

I kept trying to get one of my students to pay this at graduation so that my colleague and I could stand up and put on dark glasses during the middle of the ceremony. No takers, unfortunately.

Your daughter should use this as a theme song.

I am a b 2

Georgia Tech Fan
Great pictures thanks to the cheer squad they
image_1.jpeg
20171125_115427.jpg
showed up with support rain or shine. As well as the band was a bright spot on some gloomy days. Thanks to the fans (positive,negative and misinformed ones) it was an experience not to be forgotten. The end result iamab2 , glad to be a Yellow Jacket!!! An extra thanks to GT swarm without this board my interaction with the public may have been unpleasantly different. Thanks for being more positive than negative , thanks for having more facts than the other guy. Thanks for allowing me to vent and express when needed .thanks for the public pratice .thanks for allowing me to be apart of the Swarm.This board is awesome . *** I speak for iamab2 only all thoughts and post was and are an opinion of mines alone .not of the SA.***(but the big guy does thank the fans for your support) Swarm on
FB_IMG_1511842839694.jpg

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Great pictures thanks to the cheer squad they View attachment 3154 View attachment 3157 showed up with support rain or shine. As well as the band was a bright spot on some gloomy days. Thanks to the fans (positive,negative and misinformed ones) it was an experience not to be forgotten. The end result iamab2 , glad to be a Yellow Jacket!!! An extra thanks to GT swarm without this board my interaction with the public may have been unpleasantly different. Thanks for being more positive than negative , thanks for having more facts than the other guy. Thanks for allowing me to vent and express when needed .thanks for the public pratice .thanks for allowing me to be apart of the Swarm.This board is awesome . *** I speak for iamab2 only all thoughts and post was and are an opinion of mines alone .not of the SA.***(but the big guy does thank the fans for your support) Swarm onView attachment 3155
Thank you for your contributions, support, and love for Our Team and for bringing Shamire to us. #TogetherWeSwarm

Deleted member 2897

@I am a b 2 - Shamire is your son? Oh my word, how proud you must be. Smart as a tack, and warrior tough. I'm glad you've run across a lot of positive fans to help offset the negative ones. All programs have dedicated fans who only want the best for their team, but can be incredibly negative when anything bad happens at all. Sometimes people forget that part of being a true fan is unconditional love for the players and families no matter what come hell or high water. ESPECIALLY at Georgia Tech, where these guys have to spend all week in classes listening to arrogant professors who think they invented water and who love to give out bad grades in some Napoleon Complex endeavor. Shamire will be truly missed, big time. If not for him this year, I don't know what we would have been able to do on the offensive line. I remember so many times he was completely gassed, but would scrape himself off the ground and get right back on the line again. Like a prize fighter, he would never give up and always gave more than he had of himself.

@91Wreck - don't worry, any man knows they are incredibly lucky thanks but for the grace of God to have any woman willing to marry us.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Great pictures thanks to the cheer squad they View attachment 3154 View attachment 3157 showed up with support rain or shine. As well as the band was a bright spot on some gloomy days. Thanks to the fans (positive,negative and misinformed ones) it was an experience not to be forgotten. The end result iamab2 , glad to be a Yellow Jacket!!! An extra thanks to GT swarm without this board my interaction with the public may have been unpleasantly different. Thanks for being more positive than negative , thanks for having more facts than the other guy. Thanks for allowing me to vent and express when needed .thanks for the public pratice .thanks for allowing me to be apart of the Swarm.This board is awesome . *** I speak for iamab2 only all thoughts and post was and are an opinion of mines alone .not of the SA.***(but the big guy does thank the fans for your support) Swarm onView attachment 3155
Shamire = epitome of GT SA. I'll miss the big guy and so will the team. He has a bright future in whatever he chooses to pursue. Please keep us informed. Thanks.