Senior Day Pic

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
I had a great time walking my daughter out on the field for Senior Day. The last four years have flown by and I have many special memories!

It is just unfortunate that I spent more time in the end zone than our players did :)

upload_2017-11-27_19-43-50.png

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
Congrats 91Wreck. You did indeed dress her in white and gold as was your sacred duty. Must have been a wonderful and bittersweet moment. And yes, thankfully she does indeed get her looks from Mom and not Dad.;)

You have to train them up right from the beginning! I have always dressed her in white and gold!

But I am most proud that she is going to get her degree. She has put in a lot of hard work, lost many hours of sleep, and has shed more than a few tears. But she we tell that it is all worth it because there is nothing better than being a Yellow Jacket!

upload_2017-11-27_20-56-53.png

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
People often don’t realize how hard it is to make it thru 4 years of cheerleading without getting injured. On top of that she survived EE at GT. Obviously an amazing young lady. Congratulations!

Thanks Liberty!

She actually did tear her ACL her freshman year and had to have surgery. She put in a tremendous amount of rehab to be able to cheer her sophmore year.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Thanks Liberty!

She actually did tear her ACL her freshman year and had to have surgery. She put in a tremendous amount of rehab to be able to cheer her sophmore year.
Oh my, that wasn’t your daughter I saw get hurt at the Ga World Congress Center a couple of years ago? My daughter wanted to watch the GT cheerleaders compete and we ran halfway across the facility because there was a window in between events. Seemed like yesterday. I almost had her sold on GT that day as many of the cheerleaders took the time out before warm ups to talk to her about the program and that really impressed her.

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
What a smart, attractive, athletic and "together" young woman! You and your lovely wife did a great job and provided her with a terrific example. You are justifiably proud.

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
Oh my, that wasn’t your daughter I saw get hurt at the Ga World Congress Center a couple of years ago? My daughter wanted to watch the GT cheerleaders compete and we ran halfway across the facility because there was a window in between events. Seemed like yesterday. I almost had her sold on GT that day as many of the cheerleaders took the time out before warm ups to talk to her about the program and that really impressed her.
That was her!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Go4Tech

Jolly Good Fellow
Great Family Picture!

Just remember there is life after tuition! Followed by life after weddings!

Love them, water them, and feed them and 99% of the time great things happen!

THWG!

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
And before any of you wise guys state what is painfully obvious, she does indeed get her looks from her beautiful mother!
Oh, in the original photo, I thought the one on the left was your daughter and the one in the middle was your granddaughter.

Seriously, congratulations to your daughter. My daughter would love to go to GT next year, but they don’t have a degree in the field she wants to get into. She was sad after the game realizing she will be in college next year won’t make the GT home games with her daddy (she’s been doing it since age 12).