1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Seeking contributors for GT Swarm!

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by John, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Peacone36

Peacone36 ACCBasketballReport.com Contributing Writer

Yeah I am originally from Maine. Just moved back from Greensboro NC

2. thwgjacket

thwgjacket Guest

I do a lot of writing for law school and have become pretty good at it. I don't know that I would be as objective as some may like.

Ben Jones likes this.
  3. John

John Peacekeeper Staff Member

Updated the original post with some more details (especially the credentials part). This includes all GT sports and not just football.

And does anyone know of any current students who lives on campus with any interest in sports reporting? Looking for someone to help with some weekday reporting duties that will most likely conflict with someone that works full-time.

CuseJacket likes this.
  4. Peacone36

Peacone36 ACCBasketballReport.com Contributing Writer

If I could start all over sports reporting would probably be my career path.

5. forensicbuzz

forensicbuzz Helluva Engineer

@John @Eric You guys need to add @RamblinRed as a Featured Member for his basketball prowess. If you're clever, you may convince him to join the staff as a recurring basketball writer. I've followed him for years through various sites, and he's got the best BB insight around. (no offense to others)

Other people need to know that he's not just another contributor, but someone to pay attention to. He's the only one I actually "follow" on this site. When he writes something, it's worth reading.

6. DCSS

DCSS Helluva Engineer

Unless metro Atlanta is a firm requirement, swampsting and my brother from another mother, dressedcheeseside.

7. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

@John I couldn't find (didn't really look hard) the questions/feedback thread. I was wondering if you could duplicate the "New Posts" button from the top banner with one also on the bottom banner, between Swarm Style and Contact Us. Thanks.

8. John

John Peacekeeper Staff Member

How's that?

AE 87 likes this.
  9. northgajacket

northgajacket Banned

I'll throw my hat in the ring.

10. CuseJacket

CuseJacket Administrator Staff Member

Going to bump this back up.

Seeking interest or recommendations for writers for the site. If you're interested or know someone who would like an opportunity to contribute and potentially work their way into a larger media role, please send a PM.

@John posted a few ideas of what we're looking for on page 1. Also open to new ideas as well.

11. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

@John
    Well done with the color/style updating of gtswarm

12. collegeballfan

collegeballfan Helluva Engineer

Amen AE, amen!

CTJacket and John like this.
  13. boger2337

boger2337 Helluva Engineer

I would for sure be interested in writing for the swarm. I wrote a couple of articles for Yellowjackedup on fansided, but work and life kind of got crazy and had to bow out of my commitment to it.

Let me know the steps and what I would need to do to be considered for this opportunity. I would love to have a reoccurring article on weekly updates.