Seeking contributors for GT Swarm!

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Updated the original post with some more details (especially the credentials part). This includes all GT sports and not just football.

And does anyone know of any current students who lives on campus with any interest in sports reporting? Looking for someone to help with some weekday reporting duties that will most likely conflict with someone that works full-time.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
@John @Eric You guys need to add @RamblinRed as a Featured Member for his basketball prowess. If you're clever, you may convince him to join the staff as a recurring basketball writer. I've followed him for years through various sites, and he's got the best BB insight around. (no offense to others)

Other people need to know that he's not just another contributor, but someone to pay attention to. He's the only one I actually "follow" on this site. When he writes something, it's worth reading.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
@John I couldn't find (didn't really look hard) the questions/feedback thread. I was wondering if you could duplicate the "New Posts" button from the top banner with one also on the bottom banner, between Swarm Style and Contact Us. Thanks.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
@John I couldn't find (didn't really look hard) the questions/feedback thread. I was wondering if you could duplicate the "New Posts" button from the top banner with one also on the bottom banner, between Swarm Style and Contact Us. Thanks.
How's that?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Going to bump this back up.

Seeking interest or recommendations for writers for the site. If you're interested or know someone who would like an opportunity to contribute and potentially work their way into a larger media role, please send a PM.

@John posted a few ideas of what we're looking for on page 1. Also open to new ideas as well.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I would for sure be interested in writing for the swarm. I wrote a couple of articles for Yellowjackedup on fansided, but work and life kind of got crazy and had to bow out of my commitment to it.

Let me know the steps and what I would need to do to be considered for this opportunity. I would love to have a reoccurring article on weekly updates.