Second Concert at Bobby Dodd - Guns N' Roses

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Are we worried at all about the field being in good shape come the Clemson game?
No. The promoter pays x amount to have the field re-sodded. Not sure how it’ll work out with two bands but they’ll probably cover it for the first show and then go from there.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
These are gonna be expensive seats. No doubt about that.

I'd bet worst seats are $50+ before tax & fees.

I'd also bet face on best seats are at least $150, but really expecting them to be $250+.

Better seats are WAY more than $250.

deeznats

Jolly Good Fellow
Never mind. I got got.

@deeznats post the GIF.
Bobby-Dodd-Stadium-Map-for-Web3.jpg

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
104 row 41 seats 1-3. $185 with fees. Going with a couple buddies that went and saw them a couple years ago.

I have been wanting to see them ever since Axl got his voice back. Heard it was pretty rough 4 or 5 years ago. Tried to go last fall in SLC but didn’t pull trigger on tix while they were inexpensive a couple hours before show time and they continued to go up.

Locked in on what look to be great seats.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
104 row 41 seats 1-3. $185 with fees. Going with a couple buddies that went and saw them a couple years ago.

I have been wanting to see them ever since Axl got his voice back. Heard it was pretty rough 4 or 5 years ago. Tried to go last fall in SLC but didn’t pull trigger on tix while they were inexpensive a couple hours before show time and they continued to go up.

Locked in on what look to be great seats.

Saw them at Coachella in 2016. His voice wasn't Axl in his prime, but significantly better than when I saw them in 2012 as Axl & Friends. Pretty good overall.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Saw them at Coachella in 2016. His voice wasn't Axl in his prime, but significantly better than when I saw them in 2012 as Axl & Friends. Pretty good overall.
I mean he can be autotuned for all I care. Slash is the main man I want to see and Duff is still playing.

Bucket list band. Hope to get Metallica this year as well.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I mean he can be autotuned for all I care. Slash is the main man I want to see and Duff is still playing.

Bucket list band. Hope to get Metallica this year as well.

Slash & Duff ripped.

Also, they played for over 2 hours and kept the Chinese Democracy stuff to a minimum.

middy27

Georgia Tech Fan
Love what Todd is doing with this, there will be a lot of buzz around campus as this is the week before school starts and everyone at Tech will be moving back in! Great time to showcase our campus to Atlanta!