Second Concert at Bobby Dodd - Guns N' Roses

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
Just got this email from GTAA. No mention of ticket prices:

Guns N' Roses @ BDS

August 12, 2020 - 6 pm

Rock legends Guns N' Roses announced a global stadium tour Monday, including a show at Bobby Dodd Stadium on August 12th.

Georgia Tech season ticket members and donors have access to a presale on February 6th from 10 am - 10 pm. Tickets will then go on sale to the public on February 7th at 12 pm.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Just got this email from GTAA. No mention of ticket prices:

Guns N' Roses @ BDS

August 12, 2020 - 6 pm

Rock legends Guns N' Roses announced a global stadium tour Monday, including a show at Bobby Dodd Stadium on August 12th.

Georgia Tech season ticket members and donors have access to a presale on February 6th from 10 am - 10 pm. Tickets will then go on sale to the public on February 7th at 12 pm.

These are gonna be expensive seats. No doubt about that.

I'd bet worst seats are $50+ before tax & fees.

I'd also bet face on best seats are at least $150, but really expecting them to be $250+.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
Wow, I like this but BDS has never and will never again see the level of intoxication which is about to fall upon it.

Speaking of intoxication, no beer sales for this ?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I saw Guns and Roses when I was a teenager, and GnR was close to their prime. No thanks, Axl Rose's vocals are terrible live...much like Adam Duritz of the Counting Crows. Two of my favorite bands with horrible lead men live. I can't even imagine what Axl sounds like now. Actually:

Slash is still the man on lead guitar. Axl...dude, lighten up on the botox...

FrostedOrange

Jolly Good Fellow
I wouldn't sell the experience short. I saw them 3yrs ago in Chicago and it was a blast! Are they still 20y/os? No, obviously - but they put all they had into the set. It was awesome.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I wouldn't sell the experience short. I saw them 3yrs ago in Chicago and it was a blast! Are they still 20y/os? No, obviously - but they put all they had into the set. It was awesome.

They're still gonna sell out because GnR was the seminal band of the 1980's, and they have a catalogue of songs that's some of the best. Their fanbase is pretty huge as well. I'm just saying for me...no thanks.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
I saw Guns and Roses when I was a teenager, and GnR was close to their prime. No thanks, Axl Rose's vocals are terrible live...much like Adam Duritz of the Counting Crows. Two of my favorite bands with horrible lead men live. I can't even imagine what Axl sounds like now. Actually:

Slash is still the man on lead guitar. Axl...dude, lighten up on the botox...

Duritz is an incredible songwriter. Singer, not so much.

I had heard Axl's voice was gone years ago.