SECCG - Ambivalence, I have arrived - my hate rant

gtfanboy

Georgia Tech Fan
I hate to say it, but I'm a UGA fan today. I hope they beat Nick Satan like a drum and roll him down the street in a barrel that used to be full of rum...

#1 I'm rooting for Cincinnati to make the CFB playoff. Don't expect them to win, but just getting there would be a huge accomplishment, and would be well deserved (assuming they beat Houston). I don't trust the CFB playoff committee to put Cincinnati in if they win, even with Oklahoma State's loss to Baylor today.

#2 Georgia is in the CFB playoff regardless. I want Alabama out. And seeing Cincinnati beat Georgia in a #1 vs #4 game would be glorious. The only thing better would have been to see Tech beat them last weekend.

#3 As a Dolphins fan, Saban can... Well, I don't think I can post what I really feel about him on this site, so I'll leave it to all of your imaginations!

Now that I've posted this, I need to head down to the kitchen to pour another bourbon to wash my mouth out and cleanse my soul.

I am basically pulling for 1 and 2 as well. As much as it hurts my soul, I want UGA to win as I dont want 2 SEC teams in the playoffs. So f*cking tired of that conference and their fans.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I am basically pulling for 1 and 2 as well. As much as it hurts my soul, I want UGA to win as I dont want 2 SEC teams in the playoffs. So f*cking tired of that conference and their fans.
I get a knot in my throat thinking about uga winning the SEC and going on to win a national championship. What a perfect end to Tech’s season that would be. The cherry on top of our nightmare.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
If bama can get another stop to start the half and follow it up with points, I’ll like how the game is going.

Coming into the game, the ofei for both teams were within 0.01 (1.6 vs 1.59). Uga averaging a td 45.8% of drives and bama averaging 45% of drives. There was a lot of talk about uga offense not being as good as advertised, I thought all along their defense was worse than their stats showed. Uga hasn’t faced any good offenses and bama so far has shown what an elite offense is capable of. I’m hoping for another 360 yards of offense from bama and just a total embarrassment of the bulldogs defense.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
If bama can get another stop to start the half and follow it up with points, I’ll like how the game is going.

Coming into the game, the ofei for both teams were within 0.01 (1.6 vs 1.59). Uga averaging a td 45.8% of drives and bama averaging 45% of drives. There was a lot of talk about uga offense not being as good as advertised, I thought all along their defense was worse than their stats showed. Uga hasn’t faced any good offenses and bama so far has shown what an elite offense is capable of. I’m hoping for another 360 yards of offense from bama and just a total embarrassment of the bulldogs defense.
Alabama gets to ball to start the 2nd half.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Only down side is that Ga will get in the playoffs with a loss and not sure Bama can beat them twice. Would love nothing more than for Ga to lose twice. Tired of hearing all of my Ga friends yapping.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I hope Alabama runs the score up enough to knock them out of the playoffs. The mutts have a weak schedule. Combine that with a large loss to the first really good team they play and the committee should ignore what they believed before now.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
I hope Alabama runs the score up enough to knock them out of the playoffs. The mutts have a weak schedule. Combine that with a large loss to the first really good team they play and the committee should ignore what they believed before now.

Agree 100% but won’t happen unfortunately. Can always dream!

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Only down side is that Ga will get in the playoffs with a loss and not sure Bama can beat them twice.
Are their corners all of a sudden going to become good enough to cover the wr?
I’m not saying uga can’t beat them, but this is more than just a couple of bad bounces going nana’s way.