Season Tix

TaxJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm also in 123, row 3. Same section that fraternity block seating was located in the early 80's. Personally, I like being close to the field even if half the time the action is on the other end of the stadium.
I'm at the very top, right up against the boxes. We get a built in chair back and protection from the elements since the upper level hangs over the last five rows of the lower east

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
105, two rows in front of the President's box. In the shade by 2pm or so.
We are in 105 - lower level but near the walk way between upper and lower .

Now those are great seats in September, but being in sun this November man bot be a bad thing.

Oh, my contact at gtaa called and took my ticket and donation money. These guys are closing deals. HE SAID IN MARCH HE WOULD GIVE ME A ESTIMATE OF PERCENT CHANGE IN SEASON TICKETS.
I am plus 10%.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Is there an empty seat next to you , I did that years ago and had to move to another section
The last several years there have been seats beside us and the row in front of us has been empty (except when fans of the other team sat there).

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
So I have a question. Season tickets start today. I've had tickets for 2 years now. If I want to move to a section closer to middle of the field for more money. Why do I have to wait till new season ticket holders purchase and I get what's left over in May?