Season Tickets SOLD OUT

Bigb

Jolly Good Fellow
First, if the season tickets are sold out, great, tell me the number sold, we would love to know to compare to other years?

Second, If they are sold out, why are there BDS 6 game season ticket packages available? Basically, they are not sold out.

What this article should say, is season tickets that COME with the UT ticket are sold out :) BDS season tickets are still around since we have eaten up our UT allotment....

With all that said, I am glad we sold as many as we did, but I have a bad feeling alot of the shipping address's are to UT And UGA fans....just saying
UT dumped their extras to the CFA game on the internet. I doubt any UT fans bought Tech season tickets just to get something they could easily get from their AA.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
UT dumped their extras to the CFA game on the internet. I doubt any UT fans bought Tech season tickets just to get something they could easily get from their AA.
True, but some UG types definitely buy season fb season tickets the way UNC fans buy bb season tickets to get ACC Tourney tickets.

65Jacket

GT Athlete
Its a great question. That is exactly why I am asking for the numbers. I would love to know if its 30, 35 etc. We cap at around 38-40k in BDS seasons, because you have to take out the students and visiting sections from the 55.

Let me tell you, all the years I was on the board, I don't EVER recall coming close to hitting 35-38k for seaons...ever...28/29 was like the highest IIRC and we used to famously say we can rely on 23k. One year i think we reported 30k but that included the gold section which we only sold for a year or two (my idea ;)
I'm thinking the student tickets may be in the total, and they weren't at some point in the past. What say you?