Season Parking for Football

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
For those that have parked for Tech games that are at Mercedes-Benz, what suggestions do you have on the best spots? Want to book in advance of the GT/ND game.
Are you tailgating? Do you/your party have mobility issues? Is cost a concern? What corner of Atlanta are you driving in from?

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
Just me and my 7 year old son, no concerns and not tailgating. Hotel is in Peachtree Dunwoody.
I've taken Marta from the southside every time I've been to MBS. You could get on in Sandy Springs and ride down to Five Points, then take the Green/Blue line to the CNN Center station or the Vine City station. It's $2.50 per person per ride, so $10 total.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Just me and my 7 year old son, no concerns and not tailgating. Hotel is in Peachtree Dunwoody.
Are you open to public transit? You'll be close to M̶e̶d̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ C̶e̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ M̶A̶R̶T̶A̶ a MARTA station that likely has a parking lot (or is even in walking distance) and can hop on the Red Line southbound towards Airport, transfer at Five Points westbound on the Green Line towards Bankhead or westbound on the Blue Line towards Hamilton E. Holmes. Ride 1 stop to GWCC/CNN Center station if you're sitting on the east side of the stadium or 2 stops to Vine City if you're sitting on the west side of the stadium. $10 round trip for the 2 of you.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
What app is it in? For the past few years they’ve come in an email that you can download into your Apple wallet.

EDIT: I use Android. I assume that is the correct Apple app. I just searched for it.
EDIT #2: If you go to the menu and select "My Ticket Account", it should have the game tickets and parking passes to add to your phone's wallet.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow

EDIT: I use Android. I assume that is the correct Apple app. I just searched for it.
Ok thanks. That’s the app that I have but the passes aren’t in there. I’ll call around tomorrow and see if an email is going to be sent.