Season Parking for Football

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
If you have season tickets, the relocation process is ongoing. During this process you can purchase season parking. Lot W21 is available. To my knowledge this is the only parking available on the list that is a tailgating spot. This is just to inform anyone who may normally pass over the relocation process and still want to buy season parking.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Outside of Peters, W21 is the best lot to car tailgate at. Congrats to anyone who snags a spot there.

I bike to games so I usually tailgate on Tech Lawn or 5th Street Bridge but I can't wait for Prez Cabrera to announce the Peters Parking Deck -> Peters Park conversion. It's going to take tailgating to a new level assuming GTAA leaves it democratized and doesn't ship it off to the corporate Tailgate Guys/RevelXP crew.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Outside of Peters, W21 is the best lot to car tailgate at. Congrats to anyone who snags a spot there.

I bike to games so I usually tailgate on Tech Lawn or 5th Street Bridge but I can't wait for Prez Cabrera to announce the Peters Parking Deck -> Peters Park conversion. It's going to take tailgating to a new level assuming GTAA leaves it democratized and doesn't ship it off to the corporate Tailgate Guys/RevelXP crew.
When/if they move Peters to an actual green space. I hope it's not to a RevelXP group. That would ruin that spot. The prices are absurd for what is provided. We recently purchased a F-150 Lightning and we cannot wait to tailgate with it at W21

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
When/if they move Peters to an actual green space. I hope it's not to a RevelXP group. That would ruin that spot. The prices are absurd for what is provided. We recently purchased a F-150 Lightning and we cannot wait to tailgate with it at W21
Hate to be a cynic but GTAA has a track record of making short term decisions over long term gains so it wouldn't surprise me if they take a little extra money from RevelXP and stick them there at the expense of everyone else's experience.

What they should do, especially because that area of campus isn't particularly car friendly on gamedays, is advertise tent setup at 8pm the night before like Ole Miss does it. Really drive home that the shadow of the north endzone is a high demand spot. It worked well for the block parties this year - North Ave was the most bumping place in the city the evening of the UGA game w/ the Luda set.

AugustaSwarm

Jolly Good Fellow
If you have season tickets, the relocation process is ongoing. During this process you can purchase season parking. Lot W21 is available. To my knowledge this is the only parking available on the list that is a tailgating spot. This is just to inform anyone who may normally pass over the relocation process and still want to buy season parking.
Thanks for the heads up on this! I was able to secure a spot in w21. It's been a few years since I had parking over there - I'm super excited!

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for the heads up on this! I was able to secure a spot in w21. It's been a few years since I had parking over there - I'm super excited!
No problem! I assumed a lot of people would skip over it thinking it was just seat relocation. When I saw over 100 spots left at W21 I figured I should share. My hopes are that now that I have W21 season parking I have first refusal of them moving forward.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
No problem! I assumed a lot of people would skip over it thinking it was just seat relocation. When I saw over 100 spots left at W21 I figured I should share. My hopes are that now that I have W21 season parking I have first refusal of them moving forward.
You are assumed to keep w21 until you give it up. I've had it for years because of that