SE Louisiana

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Even I passed out with about 3 minutes to go in the game. It just seemed to drag.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
They were certainly going through the motions. Hard to get up for a team like that, had some really nice fast breaks

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I also forgot. I was watching Banshee on Amazon Prime (guilty pleasure) and checked the page and saw dtm commenting on our play. Turned it on, we went up 20, turned it off.

And it shouldn't be hard for our program to get up for ANY team as we have proven we can lose to literally anybody.

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
On multiple occasions, their guards blasted by us - dribble and dish. Wow, we weren't covering the three point line and we couldn't stop their guards from getting to the paint.

Our friendly homer announcers were having a field day: "this is something Tech needs to correct in the film room before league play..."

Yep.

/

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm sure we will win this game by at least 10-15 points and also beat Colgate by about the same. But after seeing that UGA game, I have zero confidence in this team moving forward. We will struggle against Duquesne and will probably lose they are a good A10 team. I feel like we are on par with about a middle of the pack A10 team in terms of talent. I see about 4 wins in ACC play. Final record being (13-18) (4-14 in ACC).

Unfortunately, my prediction is looking pretty solid right now.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Wow. This is honestly the first time I had no clue we had a game. I became a Tech fan when I was 10 in 1990 because of Kenny Anderson. Never missed a game when televised or espn3. Kinda sad that this is where I'm at with the bball program...

You don't need to keep telling us that you are down on the program.. We got it!!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
You don't need to keep telling us that you are down on the program.. We got it!!
Sorry. First time I've really said anything about being down on the program. Said I missed my first game ever and didn't know they were even playing. Hell I lay money on this team game after game. There might have been something taken out of context but I'm definitely not one to constantly bash the program.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You are right, Ryan.. I went back and looked and I was confusing with you the BKE guy from Sat.

My apologies bro. Sounds like you and I are keeping the bookies eating good by betting on the Jackets!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
You are right, Ryan.. I went back and looked and I was confusing with you the BKE guy from Sat.

My apologies bro. Sounds like you and I are keeping the bookies eating good by betting on the Jackets!
No worries my man. You're right about the bookies. I should've donated all that money to GT! Lol. Like I said in another post. It's been a rough year on us Tech fans. It's not easy to be a GT fan but when it's good it's great!

alagold

Helluva Engineer
This was a yawner for sure---but what bothered me was that our 3 guys in backcourt for NEXT yr were 2-15 with only 5 FTs (made 2). So can't shoot outside and can't get to lane for fouls.This is bad vs good teams, against these guys it is beyond terrible! I had hoped that Tadric was going to bust out now after uga but zip.He is just not a good shooter.Who is going to score next yr?