SE Louisiana

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
By far the worst team we play this year. Hopefully we see the guys bounce back strong and show a little anger and win by a huge margin

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm sure we will win this game by at least 10-15 points and also beat Colgate by about the same. But after seeing that UGA game, I have zero confidence in this team moving forward. We will struggle against Duquesne and will probably lose they are a good A10 team. I feel like we are on par with about a middle of the pack A10 team in terms of talent. I see about 4 wins in ACC play. Final record being (13-18) (4-14 in ACC).

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I'm sure we will win this game by at least 10-15 points and also beat Colgate by about the same. But after seeing that UGA game, I have zero confidence in this team moving forward. We will struggle against Duquesne and will probably lose they are a good A10 team. I feel like we are on par with about a middle of the pack A10 team in terms of talent. I see about 4 wins in ACC play. Final record being (13-18) (4-14 in ACC).
Don't like.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
You guys are getting too far down after a rivalry game loss. We have already beaten a very good A10 team.

We will be 10-3 going into ACC play.

After that, I am not going to go into a (another) big diatribe.....

You all know where I'm at.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
We lost to Villanova and I was OK saying they are simply better than us. And we lost to two teams with a guy having a career night against us. I think we will have a couple of nights like those in league play. Our perimeter defense is just too weak and guard dominated teams will be able to exploit that weakness.

What worries me most about the game in Athens is way they beat us to almost every loose ball. Where was the passion to win?

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Think you missed one! I count five :D

But really not surprised at all. Students on break and worst team on the schedule all season
On most nights, the student section is pretty disappointing. Even if there's a decent turnout, they'll all be in different colors. Just doesn't look. Last year against UGA in the season opener, they all had gold shirts on and it looked great.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Josh Heath has 8 assists with about 14 to go in 2H. I don't recall seeing any of them?

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
On most nights, the student section is pretty disappointing. Even if there's a decent turnout, they'll all be in different colors. Just doesn't look. Last year against UGA in the season opener, they all had gold shirts on and it looked great.

I've thought about this many times. Wish we were a school like Clemson or Tennessee that had one distinct color. Like most people probably do, I have white, navy, and gold GT gear and to be honest, when I'm going to the game, I usually just grab whatever shirt I see first.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
A "W". 2nd half wasn't pretty, but the 13 pt win ( 62 -75) is "okay". Were up by 24(iirc) at one time.

We played them even in the 2nd half iirc. I think they were shooting like [sic] 57% over the 1st 17min of 2nd half, but I'm sure they were indefensible shots.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Wow. This is honestly the first time I had no clue we had a game. I became a Tech fan when I was 10 in 1990 because of Kenny Anderson. Never missed a game when televised or espn3. Kinda sad that this is where I'm at with the bball program...