• Georgia by 7-13

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • Georgia by 14+

Votes: 38 39.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
It's Thursday, so it's time for predictions!

Personally, based upon what I saw last Saturday and the post game press conference I don't think it will be close. UGA by 3 touchdowns. Could easily be wrong. It would be just like Tech to lose by 3 touchdowns to a Duke team that just lost to Army and turn around the next week and beat an 11 point favorite UGA. That said, put a fork in them they are done for this year.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
2008 gt 45-42
After being convinced by coach and his agent that we have no reason to expect regular victories against a p 5 team, I irrationally bet on gold gt 35 uga 17.

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
I would love to be wrong, but, with a season marred by Tennessee, UVA and Duke, I think this will be ugly and over early. Our guys will play valiantly, but, regrettably, I have to go with UGA 42, Tech 14.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
ESPN ACC Week 13 picks: How will ACC fare vs. SEC on rivalry weekend?
No. 7 Georgia (10-1) at Georgia Tech (5-5), noon, ABC

David Hale: Georgia Tech is 66th nationally in yards-per-rush allowed, and it just coughed up 319 on the ground to Duke. What do you think running backs Nick Chubb and Sony Michel will do? Could get ugly. Georgia 35, Georgia Tech 17

Andrea Adelson: Could not have said it any better myself. The Georgia run game is the difference. Georgia 38, Georgia Tech 24