Same old question how to watch the game??

techfan#14

Jolly Good Fellow
Does anyone have a good idea of how to catch the game. Its blacked out with my dish package, blackout with my espn app on espn3, and i have run out of free trials with YouTube TV and hulu I I think... am I just up the proverbial creek??

wreck1

Georgia Tech Fan
Does anyone have a good idea of how to catch the game. Its blacked out with my dish package, blackout with my espn app on espn3, and i have run out of free trials with YouTube TV and hulu I I think... am I just up the proverbial creek??
Does XFinity have this channel?

GTdragons

Jolly Good Fellow
Here are the channels it will be on:

The ACC posts this every week for “RSN” games. You can only stream it on watch espn if no regional network in your market has picked the game up. With recent contract disputes over fox sports regional networks cable or FuboTV are your only options to watch fox sports ______ .

Milwaukee

Banned
Here are the channels it will be on:

The ACC posts this every week for “RSN” games. You can only stream it on watch espn if no regional network in your market has picked the game up. With recent contract disputes over fox sports regional networks cable or FuboTV are your only options to watch fox sports ______ .
Your Fubo has RSN channels?