Same old question how to watch the game??

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow
It was supposed to be on espn3. I have a wachespn and youtubetv subscirption. But a cable network picked it up and now I can't watch? It's like I'm trying to give these idiots money and they won't take it.

Had we left for the B1G Conf when we had the chance we'd have every Game televised where Ppl can actually watch on TV

The ACC Commish needs to be fired for this crap show of a TV Contract, G5 Leagues have better TV deals

The sad thing, is that with Covid-19 there's a smaller inventory of Pwr5 Games, yet it is harder to get GT Games on TV in Metro Atl and easier to G5 Teams like Liberty, Ga State, Coastal Carolina, Memphis, UCF etc

Seems like Coastal Carolina has been on ESPN2 or ESPNU every week this season in the Atl Market

Enuratique

Jolly Good Fellow
For future reference, http://sportsbay.org/ is the best place to watch games if you don't have a subscription. Be warned though, you WILL need an ad blocker. I use this site to cast to my Chromecast so I can watch on a real TV.

johnslin

Georgia Tech Fan
If you have VPN, you can get around blackout. I have Youtube TV but I VPN'ed into Oregon server. Let's me watch on WatchESPN(ESPN3).
That's brilliant..too bad I didn't read this until the last 6 minutes...glad we won.