rumor is we have had some pretty salty practices

I wish i had better and more detail, but I was told that the team was practicing really well the last few days, alot of emotion/focus.

FYI I hope it translates Saturday....We will see. But in my experience how you practice leading up to a game often, most times, shows up that weekend
Well, as of right now, we are still in the conversation for the National Champeenship. We could make it rough on the selection committee if we never lose.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
Glad to hear it.We have faced NOTHING like Duke Johnson behind that Oline. We can stop the passing (probably) and we can stop the running (maybe) ,but can we slow both?
BTW-IF YOU LIKED #36 ON VT ,YOU WILL LOVE D PERRYMAN at LB , Chickalillo ain't bad either

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
#36 on VT could run. He was not as physical at the point of contact as DP (nobody really is) but he covered some ground. I don't think Perryman will have quite the impact in terms of ground covered, BUT he will have a better chance to knock a ball loose or stuff the dive. It should be interesting. JT can stretch you. Can Perryman keep up? Our plays are getting to the edge pretty quick. Gotta lace em up and play to find out.