rumor is we have had some pretty salty practices

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I wish i had better and more detail, but I was told that the team was practicing really well the last few days, alot of emotion/focus.

FYI I hope it translates Saturday....We will see. But in my experience how you practice leading up to a game often, most times, shows up that weekend

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I wish i had better and more detail, but I was told that the team was practicing really well the last few days, alot of emotion/focus.

FYI I hope it translates Saturday....We will see. But in my experience how you practice leading up to a game often, most times, shows up that weekend
I'm glad to hear it. I was starting to wonder as we've heard squat all week.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I'm glad to hear it. I was starting to wonder as we've heard squat all week.

It's only Tuesday. The team was off the weekend.

Team had a very good day yesterday...Anytime CPJ comes out and says practice it was good then you know it went really well.

GTFan62

Jolly Good Fellow
CPJ is not one to give praise where it is not due. He likes this team and the guys are working well together.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
After some "time off" and letting some bumps and bruises get better, guess they are ready to get after it.

Hope the D practices wrapping up when tackling this week.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
After some "time off" and letting some bumps and bruises get better, guess they are ready to get after it.

Hope the D practices wrapping up when tackling this week.
CPJ said they were working on all the fundamentals this week as they always do. One thing that keeps coming up in his talking points is having "your eyes in the right place." It seems we still have some issues not knowing where to go all the time.

Aside: I coach my son's 8 yr old flag football team and I tell them you play defense first with your eyes, then with your feet and lastly, with your hands.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
"Practice", we talking about "Practice".
'Not a game, but .... practice'.

CPJ said they were working on all the fundamentals this week as they always do. One thing that keeps coming up in his talking points is having "your eyes in the right place." It seems we still have some issues not knowing where to go all the time.

Aside: I coach my son's 8 yr old flag football team and I tell them you play defense first with your eyes, then with your feet and lastly, with your hands.

You think you have what it takes to fix our defense, DCS? Clearly you have a sound plan. Do you use the Wolf? Might be a deal-breaker. ;)

Hope the good practice translates to the field on Saturday. I got steak dinner riding on this game. I don't normally bet but my UM-fan BIL's have been mouthing off a little bit.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
You think you have what it takes to fix our defense, DCS? Clearly you have a sound plan. Do you use the Wolf? Might be a deal-breaker. ;)

Hope the good practice translates to the field on Saturday. I got steak dinner riding on this game. I don't normally bet but my UM-fan BIL's have been mouthing off a little bit.
I hope GT D doesn't look like they're playing flag football out there Sat night.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
I hope that we play turnt! Like if DJ White makes a great tackle behind the line of scrimmage he should get up and show some swagger. Maybe pump up the crowd or do a little Mutombo finger. Playing like this brings energy and effort to a team along with the crowd. We just can't take it too far and get penalties. I know when I'm in a game and play like this it makes it more fun and gets you going!

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I hope that we play turnt! Like if DJ White makes a great tackle behind the line of scrimmage he should get up and show some swagger. Maybe pump up the crowd or do a little Mutombo finger. Playing like this brings energy and effort to a team along with the crowd. We just can't take it too far and get penalties. I know when I'm in a game and play like this it makes it more fun and gets you going!
I'm glad we have people here that can teach us all the new words being used today. (y)