Roll Call Vs Mutts & score predictions.

Are you going to The Georgia Tech vs Georgia game?

• Yes

Votes: 43 79.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • No, I sold my tickets to mutts

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
20+ point underdog GT 26, Pitt 21 (2022)
20+ point underdog GT 21, UNC 17 (2022)
20+ point underdog GT 23, Miami 20 (2023)
20+ point underdog GT ??, Ugag ?? (2023)

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
Some of yall need to get your minds rite. What if our players read these boards, planning for an upset, but then see your predictions of the gaggers by 3+ scores and go oh well, and lose because of your crappy predictions?

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
This is a different sort of game than we've played in a long time. Last year, we needed a miracle win to go to a bowl. Our guys played tough, but UGA was just (*gag*) too good. Prior few years, our season was long over. This year, this game is for pride. For both teams. UGA can lose and if they beat Bama they're in the CFP. It feels good going into Thanksgiving Saturday feeling like this game can be fun. We lose, well, it sucks but expected. We win, 'they' will be talking about us for weeks.

I predict a game somewhat like last year. I think Tech comes in with more motivation. We play them close for a half, but their depth means they wear us down in the third quarter. They notch a clear win, but the margin isn't embarrassing for Tech.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I am hesitant to predict but we do need to win the turnover battle, no special team gaffes and our offense needs to avoid those ice cold stretches with consecutive three and outs. In other words we need to pitch a perfect game. If so anything a possible. However I think 35- 20 bad guys. We hang around but never threaten. ☹️☹️

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Some of yall need to get your minds rite. What if our players read these boards, planning for an upset, but then see your predictions of the gaggers by 3+ scores and go oh well, and lose because of your crappy predictions?
If our players are reading this board and lose because of it then CBK literally needs to clean house.

green&gold

Jolly Good Fellow
No matter what happens, y’all… we don’t have G**** C****** anymore. And we are going to a bowl again!

just play tough and my leftover-loaded stomach will finally be full.