Roll Call Vs Mutts & score predictions.

Are you going to The Georgia Tech vs Georgia game?

• Yes

Votes: 43 79.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • No, I sold my tickets to mutts

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
Another display of improved tackling?
Dont be a daft fool! Look at the first few games verses now. MUCH improved tackling. If you cant see that then you are only seeing what you are wanting to see and not living in the real world.

Also, dont confuse much improved with excellent. My guess is you are only capable of seeing things in black or white vs any gray scale.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
The only section in the stadium last night that looked mostly Tech was the student section.
The student section definitely did, but whatever sections they were showing on tv that weren't the student section had very little red in them too. More gold than red, but mostly just black/blue/grey/white of people's jackets.

cpf2001

Ramblin' Wreck
The night game definitely made it hard to tell dark jacketed UGA fans from dark jacketed GT fans.

If the announcers had been more generous to the home team vs pounding on it all game it would’ve seemed at least even on the tv broadcast since the GT crowd sounded louder (probably due to the student sections).

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
The night game definitely made it hard to tell dark jacketed UGA fans from dark jacketed GT fans.

If the announcers had been more generous to the home team vs pounding on it all game it would’ve seemed at least even on the tv broadcast since the GT crowd sounded louder (probably due to the student sections).
Pretty obvious they were SEC homers.

slugboy

Staff member
Pretty obvious they were SEC homers.
The announcers probably saw part of one GT game—the Miami game. They’ve probably seen a lot of UGA. Past that, they read up on what were the likely talking points. They probably weren’t prepared for an upset, or even a close game, and stuck with what they studied on Thursday and on the flight to Atlanta.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member

Even if I credited every dark jacket with being a GT fan, there was at least 60% RED in the stadium. Their cheering drowned out our band several times. There's no way to sugarcoat it: GT fans were a VAST minority in attendance last night.

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
Last night the only part of the lower west that was high % GT was the section to the very north near the students, The rest was a sea of red.
My seats are in upper West, so I could not see that. Very disappointing since that's where a high percentage of our season ticket holders are. I'll sit in the club seats on occasion and the lower west has always been almost all GT fans when I do. Sometimes it is hard to tell with our inconsistent color apparel choices.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
From the 10th row in the LW(and looking up to the UW), as well as the East, North & South, it appeared the Mutts had more red & black & silver than any other color.
I wasn't there. I don't know how it looked live. But, watching it on TV, it didn't look like the sea of red 2 years ago did. The overhead view did not look like the stadium was taken over by the visiting fans. In the lower East, there was a smattering of red here and there, but mostly it wasn't red.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I wasn't there. I don't know how it looked live. But, watching it on TV, it didn't look like the sea of red 2 years ago did. The overhead view did not look like the stadium was taken over by the visiting fans. In the lower East, there was a smattering of red here and there, but mostly it wasn't red.

Walking into and out of the stadium, I saw 3-4 uga fans for every Tech fan I saw. I'm glad the TV chose to focus on Tech fans, but I will hold to the fact that we were greatly outnumbered in our own stadium.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Walking into and out of the stadium, I saw 3-4 uga fans for every Tech fan I saw. I'm glad the TV chose to focus on Tech fans, but I will hold to the fact that we were greatly outnumbered in our own stadium.
On the TV, it didn't sound like it. The cheers were much louder for us than for them. The only thing was their band was front and center.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
On the TV, it didn't sound like it. The cheers were much louder for us than for them. The only thing was their band was front and center.

I've never been a fan of where we put their band. By being further up off the field, the sound carries better throughout the stadium. Years ago the Alabama A&M Band sat there and blew our band out of the water.