Roll Call Vs Mutts & score predictions.

Are you going to The Georgia Tech vs Georgia game?

• Yes

Votes: 43 79.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • No, I sold my tickets to mutts

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Johnson_buzz

Georgia Tech Fan
I will be at the game. We are going bowling and have nothing to lose. Maybe buster and Key have some tricks up their sleeves. Maybe buster might know some ways to move the ball on UgA's defense. Or Maybe some night game Magic inBobby Dodd. I'm not expecting a 2015 FSU vs Ga Tech type crowd in techs favor (I Wish) but surely tech fans will show up just to see a competitive tech team... never know weird things happen.

I think we play them closer than most teams they have played this year. I expect our guys to be ready and fired up. I think we will get a few explosives. We need to force at least one turnover early and score off of it to throw them off. If we an get a good run game going I like our chances. This is setting up as a little trap game for uga. They struggled with Mazzou and Auburn. I think uga is not nearly as good as they were last year and we are vastly improved. I think we score in the upper 20's lower 30's the question is can we do enough on defense?

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
48-20 bad guys. They struggled with two good Ds--AU & Mizzou. I believe either of their last two teams would beat this years. I suspect we will be shocked at how good Edwards is at RB.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Tie game at half but dawgs pull away in 2nd half, 21-42. Me and my son will be in our seats in 106.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
I’m going 45-17. There’s just way too much of a talent discrepancy. I hate it, but that’s just the way it is.

joehamiltonfan14

Jolly Good Fellow
I’ll be there + 2. Just want to see us fight hard for four quarters. They are blowing out even good teams right now. I’m guessing a final score along the lines of 42-17

CEB

Helluva Engineer
We lose cause you don’t ask for predictions till Thursday
Yup! Bad juju all over this thread!
Renounce your pre-predictions and sing 2023 Ramblin’ Wrecks as penance.
Do it now! This stuff is fo REEEEAAL!

You may carry on with roll call…

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I am afraid their DL will force too many 3 and outs which will wear down our D. We don't get much of a pass rush anyway so I think they get way too many possessions. I think it's likely 45-10. Smart will pull his starters when he thinks he has it under control to get ready for the SEC championship game.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Be there with 1 extra.

Head says 35-21 gaggers. Heart says 31 - 28 Jackets. Let's remind the gaggers that spooky stuff happens in Atlanta at night.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
EWNt8k4WoAE_V_Z.jpeg

yellowjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I am afraid their DL will force too many 3 and outs which will wear down our D. We don't get much of a pass rush anyway so I think they get way too many possessions. I think it's likely 45-10. Smart will pull his starters when he thinks he has it under control to get ready for the SEC championship game.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I suspect 48-17. Might be a bit closer of Kirby pulls his starters earlier, but 42-24 is the best I can foresee...

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I will be at the game. We are going bowling and have nothing to lose. Maybe buster and Key have some tricks up their sleeves. Maybe buster might know some ways to move the ball on UgA's defense. Or Maybe some night game Magic inBobby Dodd. I'm not expecting a 2015 FSU vs Ga Tech type crowd in techs favor (I Wish) but surely tech fans will show up just to see a competitive tech team... never know weird things happen.

I think we play them closer than most teams they have played this year. I expect our guys to be ready and fired up. I think we will get a few explosives. We need to force at least one turnover early and score off of it to throw them off. If we an get a good run game going I like our chances. This is setting up as a little trap game for uga. They struggled with Mazzou and Auburn. I think uga is not nearly as good as they were last year and we are vastly improved. I think we score in the upper 20's lower 30's the question is can we do enough on defense?
Dawg poo 38 good guys 10.