Roll Call (and tailgating?) for Saturday

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Who's going to make it Saturday? We'll be in the upper north (218) down 3 rows from where we normally sit. However, since my daughter and wife opted out for this year, I only got 2 tickets.

Also, does anyone know if tailgating will be allowed? I have found anything online yet (limited search), but my wife thought she had read something about no tail-gating allowed.

herb

Helluva Engineer
Has there been any official word from Tech? We tailgated on 5th street bridge last year. Does anyone know if that will be allowed?

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow

According to this under “tailgating”, sounds like they are adding sanitization and hand-washing stations in institute lots. All they say is they are encouraging social distancing in pre and post game activities. We will be in our normal W21 tailgating on Saturday.

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
Tailgating is allowed for sure. The main things they are emphasizing are Social Distancing and wearing masks except when you are eating or drinking...sort of eliminates masks at tailgates! There also will be no band or cheerleaders roaming tailgate locations as in the past.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
This is killing me more than I thought after 38 of season tickets I had to opt out do to a couple of personal issues and having knee replacement surgery next week. I did let Tech keep the money as I was paid in full.
I really hope all of you enjoy it and have a great time. Supersizethatorder-mutt I'll miss seeing you and I hope too tall got his tickets. So I guess I'll have to watch it on TV and drink my beer. But may wait till 5 am to start drinking this week 3 am was a little too early for someone my age.

BuzzDraft

Jolly Good Fellow
This is killing me more than I thought after 38 of season tickets I had to opt out do to a couple of personal issues and having knee replacement surgery next week. I did let Tech keep the money as I was paid in full.
I really hope all of you enjoy it and have a great time. Supersizethatorder-mutt I'll miss seeing you and I hope too tall got his tickets. So I guess I'll have to watch it on TV and drink my beer. But may wait till 5 am to start drinking this week 3 am was a little too early for someone my age.
Change your clocks to Tokyo time and drinky-drinky time concerns are resolved!

Scubapro

Banned
Does anyone know about the lot next to the bookstore? Last year the AA said it was sold out but it was virtually empty for each game.
They didn't give any notification on buying spots in that lot this year that I know of.

deeznats

Jolly Good Fellow
Does anyone know about the lot next to the bookstore? Last year the AA said it was sold out but it was virtually empty for each game.
They didn't give any notification on buying spots in that lot this year that I know of.

I don't know about that lot specifically, but Parkmobile has 2 good options if you want to get parking easily in advance.