RIP Demaryius Thomas

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I am struck by the omission of any mention of Paul Johnson. I can't believe he would let such a tragedy pass without comment. Thomas was arguably the best recruiting job Johnson did at Georgia Tech, and then backed it up with go-make-a-play downfield. Anybody know anything?

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
I am struck by the omission of any mention of Paul Johnson. I can't believe he would let such a tragedy pass without comment. Thomas was arguably the best recruiting job Johnson did at Georgia Tech, and then backed it up with go-make-a-play downfield. Anybody know anything?

Attachments

• 5B33ACBB-5F08-429F-88E1-FBA4E96618B3.jpeg
    5B33ACBB-5F08-429F-88E1-FBA4E96618B3.jpeg
    453.7 KB · Views: 137

ChicagobasedJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Coach Johnson posted a tweet the first night the news hit.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
I found it strange that while everybody who barefly knew Thomas in the pros was quoted extensively, it never occurred to anyone tio talk to his college coach whose offense propelled him into the pros.
Yeah my guess johnson knowing bet bet kept most of his comments to the private ceremony. Sort of like he did within adams.