Returning players for 2021-22

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
People do realize this "rumor" has less legs to stand on than lieutenant dan right?
sally field GIF

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

yjfan

Jolly Good Fellow
Hate to say it- but the article said ACC guard- from what i read- I would think Devoe would be a more lickly candidate to transfer then Jose.

slugboy

Staff member
If they move on, they count again against the cap. If they stay put, they don't.
That’s what I understand too. The NCAA usually puts rules in print somewhere, but aside from links like I shared, the NCAA hasn’t been as good at sharing documentation for their COVID rules.

Regarding Jose and Moses, they’re seniors who have given their all for four years—Jose is poster material for “giving your all”—and they brought us an ACC championship and an NCAA berth this year. To me, it’s a lot easier to be a fan if I cultivate an attitude of gratitude, and appreciate what these players brought to us. What they do with their remaining season is in their freedom to choose, and I’m happy to welcome them back if they love the place and their teammates enough to go one more go around, but it’s their choice and not their obligation.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Just to update, some people on the St. John’s redmen message board think Jose will enter the portal this week. A couple of legit basketball writers from the Big East have alluded to a significant transfer possibly coming there as well.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
Didnt say if he doesnt go pro where hes gonna play but sounded like and body language was not coming back

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
anyone still want his jersey in the rafters lol. In all seriousness if he’s gone he’s about in the MGH tier of Georgia tech players

Last edited: