Remaining home games... LET'S GET OUT THERE!

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If you've been on the fence on getting to a game, I implore you that now is the time to get off of it and go. We've still got some solid match-ups remaining, some of which have some really neat promotions. We need as many seats filled as possible as recruiting ramps up. Fan presence is a huge factor for kids.

Remaining games are
  • FSU on Wednesday, 1/25
  • ND on Saturday, 1/28
  • Tusculum on Tuesday, 2/7
  • Boston College on Saturday, 2/11
  • Syracuse on Sunday, 2/19
  • NC State on Tuesday, 2/21
  • Pitt on Tuesday, 2/28
Link below to buy tickets from GT...

http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...inkID=gatech&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
How did we end up scheduling Tusculum in the middle of ACC play? That should be an exhibition game at best. That's like the SEC scheduling FCS opponents in week 11. No positives can really be gained from playing that kind of opponent at that point in the season.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
My only theory is that CJP didn't want us to be off for a full week without playing an opponent and we had the ability to fit in an extra game under NCAA rules.

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
My only theory is that CJP didn't want us to be off for a full week without playing an opponent and we had the ability to fit in an extra game under NCAA rules.
So under that theory, that would mean the ACC screwed us........again. Sounds very realistic, actually.

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
Could be the coaches didn't think we would win an acc game and thought a win in the middle of conference play would be a morale boost

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer

Correct. Because we did not play in any holiday tournament we had the room to add a game. Smart move by Pastner.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Anyone know the seating guidelines for bringing an under two year old to McCamish? I want to try making some games but babies impact planning.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Anyone know the seating guidelines for bringing an under two year old to McCamish? I want to try making some games but babies impact planning.

I believe 2 & under are where you can bring them in for free, but I recommend calling ticket office to confirm.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I for one have gone out and purchased two tickets to the Notre Dame game...the only remaining basketball game this year I will be in town for. I would like to see the building start to rock and just a couple of more wins will start the flow back in our direction, I think....

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Bump to make sure you still had the link to buy tickets.

Back home for a BIG game against FSU on Wednesday.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Tusculum is div 2 so it is basically a scrimmage. It will count towards pastners record but does not count toward any postseason record. From an NCAA selection committee or nit the game doesn't exist. Will not be included in record for postseason play, does not show up in RPI.

I'm guessing staff wanted a game during the off week to stay sharp but not tax anyone. I would hope the starters would play little and the backups get most of the minutes

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
This is exactly what I heard back in November when I questioned it with an ACC person in Greensboro.