Regional FINAL - Tennessee

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
It's baseball anything can happen. Impossible to project what Siegel did today.

1654466845205.png

Squints

Helluva Engineer
Interesting road to get here but this is about where I thought we'd top out before the season started.

Hopefully we can pull a couple out of our *** against a team that's only lost 7 games, which is absolutely insane thing to say out loud, and go a little farther. Sure would be nice.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Interesting road to get here but this is about where I thought we'd top out before the season started.

Hopefully we can pull a couple out of our *** against a team that's only lost 7 games, which is absolutely insane thing to say out loud, and go a little farther. Sure would be nice.
The 7 losses for an SEC team is unreal. This would be "shock the world" territory.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Damn. I just couldn’t imagine Coach Danny Hall leading Georgia Tech to a top 32 spot in the entire country. A consistent finishing spot for GT baseball. Weird considering we’ve had 1 single top 32 finish in football and basketball combined since 2014. Yet Danny Hall has managed to do that 4 times since then. Guy must suck. And also be a terrible man.

Once again, for the record: a top 32 out of 300 finish is the top 10.6% in the country. Equivalent to finishing a football season ranked 13th and in a NY6 bowl 🤷🏼‍♂️

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
He went 6 IP and 2 ER (with 11Ks) against the #1 team in the country - in our dreams we wouldn't have been able to ask for that. What an outing. Need the pen to finish the last 3 Innings strong.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Start of the year for Maxwell. Dealing.

I haven't been following the baseball program as closely as most of you this season, but if you just watched this outing by Maxwell, you would swear that's a future high round MLB pitcher. He may well still be if he can work on control consistency. Just a phenomenal performance from him tonight.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
How depleted is our pitching corp? Brown has pitched himself into trouble (and out of it) every inning. Seems it was just a matter of time what we're seeing in the 9th inning would happen to him.

Figure we'd see a new pitcher in the 9th.